Only 2 weeks left

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
Should be some near the rail way station area but rest vigilant (you do not want get mugged and loose your I.D. and money
Wear a chest pouch and under a jumper and just keep small change in your trouser pocket
Thanks for the advice i will keep that in mind .

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
@Joe
The legion will teach you how to drive, even if you already know.

I take it it's to have a set Standard as not all countries have stringent Tests, also to convert them to cross country Driving & military vehicles, MT paper work.
Do they teach the MT guys how to recover a vehicle? Not being Critical but hard work in the video :D
OMG this doesn't go in legions honor. This guys have no idea what they doing. First how they manage to stuck two VABs that way? :) Than even with heavy lifting equipment they have so much problems. Tire couldn't hold up. :) They would lose that VAB and legionar in it if there was no trees. If someone thinking would I done better job? Damn right I could done better! IMHO to many smart asses, but nobody garbing a shovel." Kurva jebem ti pčka materina." :)
But OK that eventually done job with only one flat tire

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
OMG this doesn't go in legions honor. This guys have no idea what they doing. First how they manage to stuck two VABs that way? :) Than even with heavy lifting equipment they have so much problems. Tire couldn't hold up. :) They would lose that VAB and legionar in it if there was no trees. If someone thinking would I done better job? Damn right I could done better! IMHO to many smart asses, but nobody garbing a shovel." Kurva jebem ti pčka materina." :)
But OK that eventually done job with only one flat tire
made themselves nice targets too for mortar fire or Artillery. took way too long, too much confusion.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
Last day today i will try to uptade my status about my enlisting (rejected or accepted)whenever i can .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
All the best mate! ☕
Don't concern yourself too much about the forum, concentrate on keeping your ears open and getting on with the job. Remember my old dictum :
Here we go:sleep:
Tell yourself that that it can only get better in training. While in training remind yourself that it can't get any worse... or words to that effect.
As for forgetting about cervens, I don't think you will. I've got faith in you, You'll be spending your first Camerone in Castel bel abbes !
You lucky c*nt, you're about to change your life 😢 I'm sorry, it;s that I sometimes get emotional
But seriously, give it all you've got!

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
Thanks guys ,i believe in my self too.
You lucky c*nt, you're about to change your life 😢 I'm sorry, it;s that I sometimes get emotional
But seriously, give it all you've got!
Yeah i cant wait to get a bergen bag again and march.Despite my enthusiasm i better not have big dreams ,reality can hit you hard ..faillure is always at the corner.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Should be some near the rail way station area but rest vigilant (you do not want get mugged and loose your I.D. and money
Wear a chest pouch and under a jumper and just keep small change in your trouser pocket
Good advice, France is full of pickpockets now, and some of them are very good. Last time I was in France I had 3 people trying to steal my walet. Only one successing on the Paris metro, but very annoying. So watch your things very carefully.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Good advice, France is full of pickpockets now, and some of them are very good. Last time I was in France I had 3 people trying to steal my walet. Only one successing on the Paris metro, but very annoying. So watch your things very carefully.
How did they operate? Group or single? Did they just try to insensibly take your wallet or they made some diversion? Those who operate in grope and do diversions or special dangerous.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
get bands of them here begging & even coming to your house door. The best one is they collect "KinderGeld" for children that don´t live here but in say Romania :LOL: can you blame them if the Germans don´t do anything?
all coordinated from Clans in their own countries.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
How did they operate? Group or single? Did they just try to insensibly take your wallet or they made some diversion? Those who operate in grope and do diversions or special dangerous.
Dusa, both single and in groups. One time I walked through a market in southern France and felt a tingling in my back. Turned quickly around and there was a woman with my wallet in her hand. So I moved my wallet to my side pocket, but a week later on the Paris metro they got it anyway. I was totally sober bud didn’t feel a thing. Very professional. The cops told me they operate in pickpocket gangs on the metro, with one gang or another owning each metro line as their territory.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Next time Stick it down your pants Jonny..:D

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
or better still put a chip in your hand..no need for a wallet

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
or better still put a chip in your hand..no need for a wallet
Yeah, much better. This way that will cut of your hand. :)

I can't believe that some people think that this would be future of money transactions. I mean , how many of you reading this would like to have implant inserted to your body just for convenience of ... I don't know what? Not being able to lose credit card I guess . Don't know about you guys, but I would rather watching more closely on my credit card than surgically putting chips to my body.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, much better. This way that will cut of your hand. :)

I can't believe that some people think that this would be future of money transactions. I mean , how many of you reading this would like to have implant inserted to your body just for convenience of ... I don't know what? Not being able to lose credit card I guess . Don't know about you guys, but I would rather watching more closely on my credit card than surgically putting chips to my body.
train stations are definitely the worst areas for it.. last time i was on the train going to Hamburg i had to change trains on the way. platform was mobbed & i could see them on the side watching people looking for a target.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
train stations are definitely the worst areas for it.. last time i was on the train going to Hamburg i had to change trains on the way. platform was mobbed & i could see them on the side watching people looking for a target.
Not train stations in Serbia. :) Our railway traffic is so bad that any pickpocketing on it would be completely waste of time. Here people use trains because they don't have money for any other way of transporting them self from point A to point B. :)
Belgrade is city with 2 mil and have no metro!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Not train stations in Serbia. :) Our railway traffic is so bad that any pickpocketing on it would be completely waste of time. Here people use trains because they don't have money for any other way of transporting them self from point A to point B. :)
Belgrade is city with 2 mil and have no metro!

View attachment 4552
yeah but i bet i could have a great night out there & pull a chick for little money. infact i might visit you...:unsure::)

Most viewed threads of the week