Only 2 weeks left

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Balkan girls in groups pick pocketing. ..while the men occupy the terrace tables of bars, drinking kawa turque after house robbing
Arab fake or real taxi drivers charging 3 to 5 times the amount of the official fare
No shame and all smiles filled with gold teeth
No hanging about sight seeing crap
Do what you are meaning to do and pissing about

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Balkan girls in groups pick pocketing. ..while the men occupy the terrace tables of bars, drinking kawa turque after house robbing
Arab fake or real taxi drivers charging 3 to 5 times the amount of the official fare
This coming from personal experience.? :) Or you talking about situation in the Balkans or of behavior of certain people from Balkans in the west.)

Or we still in Balkan? we don't have Arab taxi drivers or golden teeth (maybe you saw local Gypsies? :)). But you can expect to be scammed by taxi driver if you are foreigner in Serbia.
Balkan is not small place. There is many countries many nations and many different characteristics. You can't pot all in same bucket. One common feature for all is that average people are poor compared to the rest of Europe.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
This coming from personal experience.? :) Or you talking about situation in the Balkans or of behavior of certain people from Balkans in the west.)
Slavs are generally not that well liked here in the west. Almost certainly talking about the latter.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Slavs are generally not that well liked here in the west Western Europe. Almost certainly talking about the latter.

I can't speak for our polite, friendly neighbors to the north, nor our noisy, friendly neighbors to the south; but here in the States, there's not a lot of hatred for the Slavs themselves. If y'all started coming over here in numbers and taking our jobs, there would be.

As of now, though, the only real resentment or distrust is for the governments of a certain slavic country.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Slavs are generally not that well liked here in the west. Almost certainly talking about the latter.
If you wrote this about some group of people based on their skin color or religion you would be immediately get slapped in your country. And on this forum. But I guess not all groups or same when comes to being protected against racist and Nazi attacks.

I mean, how can you say something like that? First, Slavs are very big group of people. Putting them all in same bucket is pure stupidity. I'm pretty sure you are not able to say names of more than 5 Slavic countries. Let alone what connects all Slavs. Which is by the way only common language group. (not even genes are so common, rather mixed with other European nations) .But I suppose you can dislike them all with no problem based on ... I don't know what? How many Slavs do you actually know?

Than, who gave you right to say that in name of all Westerners? I mean you can't say that in name of Denmark, not even in name of your town (maybe you can say that in name of small group of people you hanging out with), but you somehow found appropriate in to say it in name of all West!

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I can't speak for our polite, friendly neighbors to the north, nor our noisy, friendly neighbors to the south; but here in the States, there's not a lot of hatred for the Slavs themselves. If y'all started coming over here in numbers and taking our jobs, there would be.

As of now, though, the only real resentment or distrust is for the governments of a certain slavic country.
How many Americans have Slavic origin? Everyone whose second name ending with "ich". "ic" "ski" and some others have Slavic origin. I would say there is significant number of those people. It's not like they trying to come there and take your job. Many of them are on American soil longer then some Americans with English sounding name.

And even if some of them do immigrate to US in search for job and better life, they usually do that legally. Unlike some other groups of people.

Last edited:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Ah the USA, a land that was colonized and built by immigrants and the slaughter of the natives, who's very infrastructure was built by immigrants and the thought of the "American Dream", and now thinks their greatest answer of curbing immigration is to build a wall?

And what is an American, a mish mash of French, Dutch, Irish, Italian, German, British, Spanish, African etc....? Americans love talking about how great they are but I think they forget where they came from in the first place.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
OK guys this one is long but is worth of reading!

Ah the USA, a land that was colonized and built by immigrants and the slaughter of the natives, who's very infrastructure was built by immigrants and the thought of the "American Dream", and now thinks their greatest answer of curbing immigration is to build a wall?
Snafu is not that simple. When Trump says bad thing about Mexican immigrants he get support from big part of country because there is some truth in what he saying. If there is some rule for immigration then should be respected by everyone.

Of course among illegals from Mexico there is those who are just in search for better life but there's also those who are outlaws.
When Trump says "they sending their worst" there is some truth in it. If you are criminal in Mexico waiting for long sentence wouldn't you want to run for US? What you have to lose? Those men, when came to US usually stay in criminal doings.
Of course whenever someone saying something like this have to emphasize not all Mexicans are like that.
But I'm sure that percentage of criminals among illegal immigrants is much higher than percentage among regular Mexican citizens. EU have similar problem if not worse because of crazy ideology their migrants have.
Its probable that Mexican government (some other governments in case of EU) have their part in helping criminals to illegally immigrate to US.

I know that because my government did that during 90s. They would giving passports to criminals and forgive their crimes just if they don't do any s*it in our country and if they come back from time to time with money which they would spend here. Of course not everyone from here was like that. In fact most of them wore regular people wanting better life.

Unfortunately that minority was very loud and that's why (also because of politics and some other thing) we have today some of negative feelings against people coming from my country to EU. (as some people on this forum confirm)

Situation today in Serbia is completely different. Average immigrant coming from here is young, smart, well educated, opened for new influences. Nothing like those guys who are migrating in 90s. Unfortunately is very hard to get back good reputation once its ruined.

Also there is many not so good people going to West Europe from here today, but still situation is unparalleled with that in 90s. It's also incomparable with average Mid East and African migrants. Actually is far cry from them and I'm proud of it.

Unfortunately Europe dying out. Without constant immigration that wouldn't be enough workforce, no pensions for aging population, etc. So, Europe need immigrants. But migration policy is done so poorly that threat of civil war could be reality in years to come.

I hope things would change to better and politicians would realize that some things money couldn't buy. One thing... Some people living in European countries for 10 y and they can't speak basic of basics of that country's language. And some politicians encouraging that. Would soon native would need to learn language of migrants (Arabic mostly to be clear)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
OK guys this one is long but is worth of reading!

Snafu is not that simple. When Trump says bad thing about Mexican immigrants he get support from big part of country because there is some truth in what he saying. If there is some rule for immigration then should be respected by everyone.

Of course among illegals from Mexico there is those who are just in search for better life but there's also those who are outlaws.
When Trump says "they sending their worst" there is some truth in it. If you are criminal in Mexico waiting for long sentence wouldn't you want to run for US? What you have to lose? Those men, when came to US usually stay in criminal doings.
Of course whenever someone saying something like this have to emphasize not all Mexicans are like that.
But I'm sure that percentage of criminals among illegal immigrants is much higher than percentage among regular Mexican citizens. EU have similar problem if not worse because of crazy ideology their migrants have.
Its probable that Mexican government (some other governments in case of EU) have their part in helping criminals to illegally immigrate to US.

I know that because my government did that during 90s. They would giving passports to criminals and forgive their crimes just if they don't do any s*it in our country and if they come back from time to time with money which they would spend here. Of course not everyone from here was like that. In fact most of them wore regular people wanting better life.

Unfortunately that minority was very loud and that's why (also because of politics and some other thing) we have today some of negative feelings against people coming from my country to EU. (as some people on this forum confirm)

Situation today in Serbia is completely different. Average immigrant coming from here is young, smart, well educated, opened for new influences. Nothing like those guys who are migrating in 90s. Unfortunately is very hard to get back good reputation once its ruined.

Also there is many not so good people going to West Europe from here today, but still situation is unparalleled with that in 90s. It's also incomparable with average Mid East and African migrants. Actually is far cry from them and I'm proud of it.

Unfortunately Europe dying out. Without constant immigration that wouldn't be enough workforce, no pensions for aging population, etc. So, Europe need immigrants. But migration policy is done so poorly that threat of civil war could be reality in years to come.

I hope things would change to better and politicians would realize that some things money couldn't buy. One thing... Some people living in European countries for 10 y and they can't speak basic of basics of that country's language. And some politicians encouraging that. Would soon native would need to learn language of migrants (Arabic mostly to be clear)?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
No Europe does not need Mass Immigration from uneducated people. How about we send some of the trash to your doorstep , then we'll see if your still an expert on this.
So the immigrants coming from Serbia are all Smart educated young people?? Haha...educated on what how to come to Germany & France to steal cars ? Sorry but you're on one of your beer rants. How many Mexican people do you know? Have you been to Mexico or the US of A. Maybe go there & leave Serbia for a while. Not all Informationen is on the Internet in your living room.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert,

I believe you are being a trifle too harsh. Some of Dusa's comments are valid. Eg one for example about the difficulty of restoring a reputation.

I have a lot of time for Dusa who I consider to be the forum mascot.;)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert,

I believe you are being a trifle too harsh. Some of Dusa's comments are valid. Eg one for example about the difficulty of restoring a reputation.

I have a lot of time for Dusa who I consider to be the forum mascot.;)
No it's my opinion & what you feel for another man on here is not my concern. ;)
He seems to know everything although he never leaves his home town. This rubbish about Europe needs Mass Immigration for our pensions is just not true. Put out by the government & some like him believe it. It's all about cheap Labour. Cheap wages. 99% of these immigrant s are on Hartz 4 , Social benefits. The social System will collapse, they want this. You have to look at the EU, Merkel & macron. When it all colapses they will Push the re Set Button. Eventuell Chaos with no more social help. Everyone Fighting for cheap Jobs. Merkel is Soros puppet.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Look up the kalergi Plan. In this Interview this US Ambassador admits this is the plan. There is a darker & sinister reason for Mass Immigration. Anyone who thinks it's because of humanitarion grounds is a fool. They want more immigrants in 2019, how can they pay social benefits ? The boat is full...soon it will collapse. Even if these immigrants wanted to work half of them can't read or write so how can they pay into our System? They cannot.. They take & take. Why is Merkel encouraging this? Remember Merkel won the kalergi prize

was Hitler so mad? don´t get me wrong i don´t support his ideas but the Jews are a factor in all the turmoil. Do they want mass immigration..no. A Jew will only marry a Jew & they want us in Europe to breed with any immigrant. Do the Jews allow mass immigration in their Holy Land...NO. George Soros is a threat to the Western world. He owns the EU.

Last edited:

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Oh dear, and i thought this forum was about the French Foreign Legion. Looks like it’s been hijacked by various people pushing various other barrows. OK here is my own fafourite hate speech: About the Swedes (you know the skinny, blond guys that feel ultimately superior to everybody else in the world, and especially, Norwegians?)

I don’t like Swedes, well not the male ones anyway, nothing against the females, don’t get me wrong. And their beer!! Yykees! it has actually been scientifically proven that if you pass a Norwegian beer through a human body it will magically turn into a Swedish beer at the exit. usually Pripps Blue, I think. Don’t try it, is my advise.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear, and i thought this forum was about the French Foreign Legion. Looks like it’s been hijacked by various people pushing various other barrows. OK here is my own fafourite hate speech: About the Swedes (you know the skinny, blond guys that feel ultimately superior to everybody else in the world, and especially, Norwegians?)

I don’t like Swedes, well not the male ones anyway, nothing against the females, don’t get me wrong. And their beer!! Yykees! it has actually been scientifically proven that if you pass a Norwegian beer through a human body it will magically turn into a Swedish beer at the exit. usually Pripps Blue, I think. Don’t try it, is my advise.
well don´t worry jonny the Swedes are building their own funeral pyre. A Friend of mine moved to Norway met a woman. Finds it very hard to learn the language though. spoke fluent German. This is the problem you need to speak the language but if you don´t want to how can you work in any other land & integrate in their society & culture. I had to learn German here without it you can´t get on. you don´t want sub cultures in any land. communities that are no go areas. Sweden is a classic example. Maybe some will not like my thoughts on this.

side note: at least the Legion teach everyone french !

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Anyway, happy new year of the pig everybody.

Xin nian quai le. Gong Xi Fa Coi.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
No Europe does not need Mass Immigration from uneducated people. How about we send some of the trash to your doorstep , then we'll see if your still an expert on this.
So the immigrants coming from Serbia are all Smart educated young people?? Haha...educated on what how to come to Germany & France to steal cars ? Sorry but you're on one of your beer rants. How many Mexican people do you know? Have you been to Mexico or the US of A. Maybe go there & leave Serbia for a while. Not all Informationen is on the Internet in your living room.

You didn't read my post. Where did I say that Europe need mass immigration especially in form like of open borders. I'm highly against that and you know that from my previous posts you just playing stupid.

I said that Europe need some immigration of course controlled and every person should checked, integrated in country and if refuse to accept culture and values of that country sand back after couple years.
Do you know what is birth rate of white Europeans? In some cases it's something below 1 child per couple (0.something child :)). Once that get changed you can say that EU does not need any immigration.
Also if you are so pissed off by people coming from other countries, then you are first who should pack his bags and go back to Scotland.

So the immigrants coming from Serbia are all Smart educated young people?? Haha...educated on what how to come to Germany & France to steal cars ?
Yes they are, many people going to west Europe from here today have college degrees, lot of them are experts in their fields, IT, Medicine, skilled workers etc. Times of car thieves from Serbia are thing of the past, but people still have that negative view and it would be hard to change it. Of course there is some scumbags migrating to day too, but they are small minority.

From point of Serbia I should be against people going to EU. Because we also have negative birth rate. But if country isn't capable of enabling chance for decent living (maybe just surviving) for even young, smart people in their full strength ... what to say.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
You didn't read my post. Where did I say that Europe need mass immigration especially in form like of open borders. I'm highly against that and you know that from my previous posts you just playing stupid.

I said that Europe need some immigration of course controlled and every person should checked, integrated in country and if refuse to accept culture and values of that country sand back after couple years.
Do you know what is birth rate of white Europeans? In some cases it's something below 1 child per couple (0.something child :)). Once that get changed you can say that EU does not need any immigration.
Also if you are so pissed off by people coming from other countries, then you are first who should pack his bags and go back to Scotland.

Yes they are, many people going to west Europe from here today have college degrees, lot of them are experts in their fields, IT, Medicine, skilled workers etc. Times of car thieves from Serbia are thing of the past, but people still have that negative view and it would be hard to change it. Of course there is some scumbags migrating to day too, but they are small minority.
who are you to tell me i should go back home? A guy who lives in Serbia with no idea what happens here?
Have you learned another language & integrated in another country? no & you never will. so stop giving your advice to people who have.
The Birth rate is not the reason for mass immigration. They want unlimited immigration.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
who are you to tell me i should go back home? A guy who lives in Serbia with no idea what happens here?
Have you learned another language & integrated in another country? no & you never will. so stop giving your advice to people who have.
The Birth rate is not the reason for mass immigration. They want unlimited immigration.
Or you start drinking today from early morning or you just have determination to pick fight with someone?
Stop attacking me without reason! I didn't attack you once in this discussion and you slapped me couple times in last few msgs.

First, if you want civil discussion start reading my posts with little bit more attention and understanding. Again or you didn't read whole my post or you intentionally taking things out of context (third option would be insult and I'm trying to keep myself above that lvl)

I didn't say that you should go home, I don't think so. But I think you should understand that you are migrant too. So if you advocate 0 immigration policy by that you should go back to Scotland? Isn't it? I don't see how Scottish culture is more close with German than Serbian is.
There is some cultures-religions (they are closely mixed up ) who are distant from German (European) so much that some people simply can't be integrated in German culture.
But you can't put Serbia in same basket with them.

Did you know that part of Serbia where I'm living was part of Habsburg Empire for 200 y and part of Serbia for only 100y. My country was heavily populated by Germans until WW2. By last census before WW2 my town had half German citizens. Putting me in same bucket with "Allahu Akbar" goat f*ckers is insult.

Most viewed threads of the week