Only 2 weeks left

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I think it's the equivalent in English of c*nt
Thanks Joe, I am not sure we could run Petit Caporal's prose through a translator, it will come out as a mix of English, Heavy Scottish Dialect, and French; however, they are always entertaining

May need Sexpert and Dusaboss to lend a hand

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I knew that a long time ago, the Jugoslavs were all known as piskos, because that’s what they were saying all the time. So my total knowledge of Yugoslavian languages boils down to picka mater and stare crava. Not enough to pick up a girl in Zagreb, for sure, but enough to get a laugh out of a croatian taxi driver in Australia.
What is "stare crave"? "Stare" meaning "old" plural and "crava (krava)" meaning "cow". Why would be someone use expression "old cows"?

Also "Pičkoš" is old term nobody using it now, but I know meaning. It's not "c*nt" that would be just "pička", its something like you would say about someone who doesn't give a F about anything. Someone who doing things badly etc. Can't find right word in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
So after the swimming test ,the next test we did was the tent test ,it is not so hard there is already a tent in the paradise so pay attention to its stracture while you are there..They will put you with in a group of random people (pray that is not a russian with you) they will give you a stupid helmet ,if you do something very stupid you get youself a tour around the builidng until the corporal stops you.
Some days passed doing only tasks and assemples but once in a while they call you just to ask things about you .
For the inteview.First you will see pshychiatrist(probably he will speak in your language ,if not in the swcond language that you wil speak)it was like mini gestapo it lasted on hour ,in the begging he was serious but on time he got relaxed and funnier (he asked some questions and i gave him good and funny answers )he will ask you all the questions that you have been questioned before.He will say all the time while you want to be in the legion(just say to him i want to be a solider )if you are gay.After that paradise and tasks a day passed and again the same paradise and and tasks.
Time for real gestapo ,i went to the gestapo and waited outisde of their office like 30 min sitting in a chair.Then a guys appears looking at me and went to the office and close the door after 50 min he called my name i got in ,he was speaking to me in french and he was telling weird things , to bring him things and to move the chair all the time ,until he stoped and tolt me in english to go outside and wait .After 10 min the real interview begun,like the psychitrsit he was serious ,he started so you are (that name ) yes i told him , you look like faggot to me he replay , well i am not i answered back.Then he started the real questions, about your life (if you are from a first world countrey they can found everything for you,they will check you smartophone ,if they see something suspicious about you they will not hesisate to call to your close persons or people that have you know in your real life ).He asked how many times have you been hospitilaized (i have told them 1 for a hangover)and i said again 1 ,then he look at me in the eyes and a cocky smile said at me i know tha you have been hospitlized when you were 9 for a alergic reactions(that it was true)then it went like that
gestapo:is ther eanother (real name) living in that area and be in your age?
me:no
gestapo:why did you lie ?you think you are smart?
.me:no carporal i dont believe that i am smarter than you
gestapo:are you gay?
me:no
gestapo:why you lied?
me:me trying to expailn gestapo interrupted me
gestapo:are you gay
me :no
gestapo:why did you lie?
me;cause an allergic reactions it enough to got me kicked out from the legion .
gestapo:lie is aslo a reason to be a civilian again
me:i know that but i took a risk and as it seems i lost
All the time he was geeting more aggresive and giving pause to his speech i always looking at his eyes and when he "yelled" at me my response was calm and serious (they do not care so much about the lie but more important to them is your response to the converation they want to see if you will loose control).Then it was more questions and more monolectic answers from my side.The gestapo lasted about 3.30 hours it was long they asked my almost everything but i was all the time zen and cool (carporal liked that)he told me that i like you like a stoner surfer from california.i told him wish i was, imagine that girls i could get.Dont worry about so much about small lies cause every person on the planet can lie but for your response and give him a good reason why you lied.After that paradise again.
The selction for rouge is every thursday carporal called around 50 names and told us to bring our backs and put them in line and then paradise ,20min laters assempling again out of 50 names the 22 we went rouge later on the day they gave us the rouge cloths and bag.When you are rouge you are responible for the preparation and cleaning of the rooms of the blues and yours also so it is easy .they are so well organized so there is no need to worry at all,next day we got our head shaved later on more examing medical test .The tests stopped the next day at 2 o clock (as always )corporal called 3 names my name was amongst themsaid to us to follow a guy ,(i realised that i was going civil )That guy told me that we are going civil .We get our backs and he told us to go down to change cloths and get our civli staff again.He gave us our id cards passport etc back again and he told that to wait for a guys to give us our money .I got all my money back and they aslo gave me around 450 euros( for my 2weeks service.
Then on the road again.
Thanks for sharing. So it seems you went rouge, did more medical screening, then we're told you were going civi. Do you know what it was from the medical screening that sent you civi? Thanks again for sharing.

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
To the OP, or anyone else who can answer this, I'm unclear about something...

Did they find out about a hospital visit that you had previously not told them about? Or is that something you had indicated to them previously? Did you mention something about it and then forgot you mentioned it? How could they have possibly found out you had an allergic reaction to something at 9 years old and were hospitalized if you had not said anything about it previously? You say he had a cocky smile about it as if he already knew, I'm just wondering how.

As a more general question, can a Legion gestapo man have access to US medical records like that?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
To the OP, or anyone else who can answer this, I'm unclear about something...

Did they find out about a hospital visit that you had previously not told them about? Or is that something you had indicated to them previously? Did you mention something about it and then forgot you mentioned it? How could they have possibly found out you had an allergic reaction to something at 9 years old and were hospitalized if you had not said anything about it previously? You say he had a cocky smile about it as if he already knew, I'm just wondering how.

As a more general question, can a Legion gestapo man have access to US medical records like that?
Man, the US Army cannot even access all your medical records. I once was taken by helicopter to a hospital because of a car accident. Woman T-boned us, I was half conscious and dragged myself to a ditch.

Walked out the hospital some day with just bruised ribs and soreness all over. If they cant find that, the legion cant find your sh$t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The Legion can not acces your medical records and what ever the country, France too
The amount of recruits they get i doubt they have the money either to chase everything up..along with the so called Gestapo. small stuff they won´t know. unless internationally wanted. More bluff and verbal phycology in my opinion. medical stuff is protected unless you sign a waiver.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Thats why i always recommend in telling the least possible. .nosey fuds it's only a job ffs
The Legion is a paronoid tin of beans that creates it's only grief
If you haven't done nowt wrong and not running away from justice or what ever. ..why does the Legion insist on giving aliases?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thats why i always recommend in telling the least possible. .nosey fuds it's only a job ffs
The Legion is a paronoid tin of beans that creates it's only grief
If you haven't done nowt wrong and not running away from justice or what ever. ..why does the Legion insist on giving aliases?
I think maybe married guys or guys who have been married. Guys in debt or small stuff. sure they look at some guys & know he´s a bluffer. Do you want a new name .. yes. they aint dumb. I get the point little Cpl.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
They do not ask you any more if you want to change your name. .before, aye
Creates suspicion imo

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
They do not ask you any more if you want to change your name. .before, aye
Creates suspicion imo
Don´t get me wrong.. if you can go to the Legion & start again after you have done something wrong.. they give you a chance of a new name then why not? it´s good in my opinion.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Don´t get me wrong.. if you can go to the Legion & start again after you have done something wrong.. they give you a chance of a new name then why not? it´s good in my opinion.
I wonder what my new name will be

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
The Legion can not acces your medical records and what ever the country, France too
Understood. I figured that. I was just curious about the OP's particular story since it seemed to imply that the Legion found out about something without him telling them. Anyways, I got the answers I needed. Thanks!