Our man Guido

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Pink Floyd and Snafu are correct.

The magic of my original number in the days of pressed men was RMV202910. The V stood for Volunteer.:D

No regrets whatsoever.(y)

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I've tried texting him, but it doesn't seem to get through. We're going to the shopping complex where Erika bought the phone. If I can't get through by the end of the night, I'll send my meilleur élément back to shop assistant.

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Managed to get through to him. Sent him some SMS

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Although the last post will be like, 1 minute before this one :rolleyes:, I've just got off the phone with Guido.
Snafu, he tells me that in his section there are 2 SAs, neither are from Cape Town, although there are a few in another company.
They're up there skiing in the Pyrenees. I'd asked if it was cross country, he said down hill. As for the phone, they get it at the Chef de section's pleasure so to speak. He's allowed to keep his as they are taking it easy for a couple of days.
I'm off to Hua Hin tomorrow and it's late, so I'll post the rest tomorrow.
Post script Post schitum.. I did ask it I could post the conversation. He says hello to all the forum members. And also watch what you take on your mobile !!!
Anyone going within the next couple of months drop me a PM. This confirms what someone else told me by PM.
NO BS

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Joe if you have any contacts with him send him my best wishes and all good from me. Our man, good man Guido. :)

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
OK will do. Today, while Erika is off shopping if anyone has any questions which require a Yes or No answer, let me know.
He told me that they went to Caylus doing live firing with the FAMAS and HK and also setting explosives. I've been there while in Castel and the REP. It's an enormous military camp with farm houses which is on by the government. You usually sleep in a converted barn.
Sexpert will be happy as he says that he has decided to ask for 1er REC - after having talked to one of the corporals from there. He also confirms what le petit caporal told us- anyone slacking off will be sent to the REP :eek:.
His chef de section (platoon leader) is a Russian or Ukrainian.

Most viewed threads of the week