a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our members' country of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Patrick Hervier said:
Nein. Das ist "Ich liebe dich"...
Tks for the correction..my husband wasn't standing over me to correct my German. :D

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
joette said:
Tks for the correction..my husband wasn't standing over me to correct my German. :D
Bitte schön, liebe Joette.

joette ✞

Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Danke Patrick :)

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
On the question of lanuage us Londoners "thats cockneys to you and me HAVE OUR OWN.

Here for your imformation is just a few of them.

Hampstead Heath Teeth
apples and pears Stairs
Whistle and Flute Suit
China Plate Mate
4 by 2 Jew
4 by 2ish see above.
Hampton Wick Work that one out for yourselves.
Bristols Breasts.
Sauce pan lids Kids,
Frog&Toad road.
That just a few but if anybody can translate this sentence,they can have a copy of the book free when its published.

I was walking down the frog and went into the rub a dub. Had vast amounts of pigs ear,and got extremly bramhs and Listz.When home and on the way bumped into me oldest china. Went home and went to bed after waking the saucepans and getting Gbh of the Trouble and strife
Have Fun.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Na skipped the ruby murray as had ran out of cash ,didnt have a score on me just a jacks.

joette ✞

Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Martin Scott said:
On the question of lanuage us Londoners "thats cockneys to you and me HAVE OUR OWN.

Here for your imformation is just a few of them.

Hampstead Heath Teeth
apples and pears Stairs
Whistle and Flute Suit
China Plate Mate
4 by 2 Jew
4 by 2ish see above.
Hampton Wick Work that one out for yourselves.
Bristols Breasts.
Sauce pan lids Kids,
Frog&Toad road.
That just a few but if anybody can translate this sentence,they can have a copy of the book free when its published.

I was walking down the frog and went into the rub a dub. Had vast amounts of pigs ear,and got extremly bramhs and Listz.When home and on the way bumped into me oldest china. Went home and went to bed after waking the saucepans and getting Gbh of the Trouble and strife
Have Fun.
You said what??:D And you did what?:D

H

hannibal

Unregistered
Well, I don't think this will help you much but I do recall reading long time ago about a certain Montenegrian sous-lieutenant SEKULOVICH (??) who was serving for a long time with 5e REI in Indochine and 1er RE in Marocco. But that was in 1920s and 1930s. He's probably most famous Montenegrian I have come upon during my research. They say he was some sort of prince. :confused:

Immortal

Reaction score
hannibal said:
Well, I don't think this will help you much but I do recall reading long time ago about a certain Montenegrian sous-lieutenant SEKULOVICH (??) who was serving for a long time with 5e REI in Indochine and 1er RE in Marocco. But that was in 1920s and 1930s. He's probably most famous Montenegrian I have come upon during my research. They say he was some sort of prince. :confused:
:) Nice info!!!
Yeah prince:) In Montenegro is strange (War) tradition... But, that is another storry...
I hear for some ex-Legionnaires, but deserter, and for some (now unfortunately sick, crazy) And also for FAKE Legionnaire... But becouse migration from Montenegro in whole world i STRONG belive in FFL be manny, manny people ancestory from Montenegro.

H

hannibal

Unregistered
Nice info!!!
Yeah prince In Montenegro is strange (War) tradition... But, that is another storry...
I have also read many years ago a book by Dusan Sekulich called "Legionar". It was published in Belgrade in 1983. But i think he was a Serb and not Montenegrian. He fought in Algeria in 1960s.

You might wanna look here for any Montenegrians who were killed in Indochina or Algeria. I know I have found a couple of Serbs and Bosnians.

http://www.memoiredeshommes.sga.defense.gouv.fr/

Here is one for example:

. Nom VUKAINOVIC
. Nom marital
. Prénoms Milorad
. Date de naissance 26-05-1922
. Commune de naissance Lazarevac (Yougoslavie)
. Pays de naissance Bosnie
. Matricule au corps 31951
. Recrutement
. Date de décès 20-09-1947
. Lieu de décès Luong Hoa Rives du Vaica province du Cholon (Cochinchine)
. Genre de mort Tué par les rebelles
. Grade 2ème classe
. Corps 13e demi brigade de la légion 3e bataillon
. Lieu de transcription Cholon

Immortal

Reaction score
hannibal said:
Hell, Lazarevac is in Serbia, is it not??? :confused:
Hannibal, Lazarevac is in Serbia, but, you can imagine how much people from Montenegro living in Serbia (ancestory)
Here, all ex-Yugoslavia is so mixed region... Also, between Serbian and Montenegrian people is strong-family connection. So, if you want, ex-president Slobodan Milosevic is ancestory from Montenegro and one strange thing's: 85-90 % people in important funktion in Serbia is from Montenegro... Like : Director, Mafia Boss, Doctor, Writer and all...
Montenegro is small counry, abouth 650.000 people... But in migration is who know how much.;)

H

hannibal

Unregistered
Hannibal, Lazarevac is in Serbia, but, you can imagine how much people from Montenegro living in Serbia (ancestory)
Or how many Montenegrians have Serbian ancestors... Your two countries have always been connected... so why do you want independent? I personally think Montenegro is to small to survive without Serbia... But at the end the people ar those who decide.

So, if you want, ex-president Slobodan Milosevic is ancestory from Montenegro and one strange thing's:
I think also Radovan Karadzic is from Montenegro.

Like : Director, Mafia Boss, Doctor, Writer and all...
I didn't know that Mafia Boss has grown into a full time employment. :D

Montenegro is small counry, abouth 650.000 people... But in migration is who know how much
Small but beautiful country, especially the coast - Cattaro est magnifique. ;)

Immortal

Reaction score
hannibal said:
Hell, Lazarevac is in Serbia, is it not??? :confused:
Here, all ex-Yugoslavia is so mixed region... Also, between Serbian and Montenegrian people is strong-family connection. So, if you want, ex-president Slobodan Milosevic is ancestory from Montenegro and one strange thing's: 85-90 % people in important funktion in Serbia is from Montenegro... Like : Director, Mafia Boss, Doctor, Writer and all...
Montenegro is small counry, abouth 650.000 people... But in migration is who know how much.;)

H

hannibal

Unregistered
Or how many Montenegrians have Serbian ancestors... Your two countries have always been connected... so why do you want independent? I personally think Montenegro is to small to survive without Serbia... But at the end the people ar those who decide.

So, if you want, ex-president Slobodan Milosevic is ancestory from Montenegro and one strange thing's:

Like : Director, Mafia Boss, Doctor, Writer and all...

Montenegro is small counry, abouth 650.000 people... But in migration is who know how much

:D

Immortal

Reaction score
hannibal said:

Ha, ha, ha,!!!! Yeah, mafia "employment" nice joke! ;)
Sorry, my english is bad... Yes you have right, Montenegro is beautiful country...
But belive me Hannibal, full of mafia.... Now here come Rusian mafia (like company, buy hotell and all) Before that Italian and make "job" here...
OK, This is site for Legion no abouth Montenegro ;)

Also, Zeljko Raznatovic ARKAN and he is from Montenegro(ancestory) ( i think you hear about him) he have in Bosnia,Kosovo, Croatia war ilegal military troops and be mafia boss in Serbia also he be boss to one ex-Legionaire who cill premier of Serbia (that Legiionnaire is : Milorad Ulemek pseudonim: LEGIJA)

H

hannibal

Unregistered
Ha, ha, ha,!!!! Yeah, mafia "employment" nice joke!

:D

Sorry, my english is bad... Yes you have right, Montenegro is beautiful country...But belive me Hannibal, full of mafia.... Now here come Rusian mafia (like company, buy hotell and all) Before that Italian and make "job" here...
Believe no one find these mafia guys more despicable persons than I do and nothing would give me a bigger pleasure (not even a dinner with Angelina Jolie) than getting rid of this trash from the face of this earth. If there is any thing that I hate most than this are incomptent people and people who live on work and sweat of others.

OK, This is site for Legion no abouth Montenegro
Actually this section is about "Other Topics" so talk about Montenegro is allowed. I think.

Also, Zeljko Raznatovic ARKAN and he is from Montenegro(ancestory) ( i think you hear about him) he have in Bosnia,Kosovo, Croatia war ilegal military
Yes, I remember Arkan. He was a former secret service agent-assasin, wasn't he? UDBA?

troops and be mafia boss in Serbia also he be boss to one ex-Legionaire who cill premier of Serbia (that Legiionnaire is : Milorad Ulemek pseudonim: LEGIJA)
I believe Ulemek is now behind bars, isn't he? It is really heart-breaking to see former legionnaires in ex-Yugoslavia mainly doing with criminal activities. They should be the ones who should fight against crime and not causing it.

But tell me immortal do you have any legion literature in Montenegro? I would like to know more, especially about this Prince Sekulovich.

Status
Not open for further replies.