a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our members' country of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandenburger

Reaction score
Greetings to one and all........Im living in the US at the moment.

Brandneburger..

Mark-Dane

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Oo''' My G*d........... You ........ Forgot............ Zimbabwe........... Uncle Bob Will Kill You...................... He Will Send All He's 15yr Old War Vetrans That Fort In A War 25 Years Ago..................................:D :cool:

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
I've deleted the last posts about Ireland before it turns into an "e-brawl"....

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Ah man..I didn't get to read them. I have Irish ancestry and scottish and French and German.. and etc. etc. :D

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
flash010 said:
if he,s scottish am moving haha:D
If he was from England I would emigrate to join the Scottish Foreign Legion :cool:

K9-

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
i am from croatia. can someone make that country of origin is something what you must name if you wanna register on the forum?:p

Javier

Reaction score
Home Country
Spain
A Spanish Marine in here... Well, at last, in this moment... I will go to France, to join the Foreign Legion, soon (if the Spanish Armed Forces have payed me the last activation, the next 19th June)... Do you think the Foreign Legion would like in its Corps an "old" Spain Marine Corps corporal?.
Greetings from Spain.

brasilianischer stolz

Reaction score
USA. I will return to the motherland in 06-2006
Home Country
Brazil
Javier said:
A Spain Marine in here...well, at last, in this moment...I will go to France, to join the Foreign Legion, soon (if the Spanish Armed Forces have payed me the last activation, the next 19th June)... Do you think the Foreign Legion would like in its Corps an "old" Spain Marine Corps corporal?.
Greetings from Spain.
bienvenido al foro, yo estoy seguro que usted, como un entusiasta militar, lo encontrará muy divertido e informativo

K9-

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
brasilianischer stolz said:
bienvenido al foro, yo estoy seguro que usted, como un entusiasta militar, lo encontrará muy divertido e informativo
Welcome to the forum, i'm sure that you, like a enthustiastic soldier, find many good information!! Have i translated this good? :) :) . I watch too many Mexican serieres on tv, and can catch a few word :) ;)

runeagle

Reaction score
Home Country
England
I am new to the site.
Ex legionaire Howard! I am trying to find an old mate from 1980. We went through basic together. An american (Canadian) by the name of Mac. Also a Scotsman "Jock" (very original).
I came top of the class and remaind at castel as "Aide Monitor". Went back to Germany.
Last time I saw Mac was when he stayed at my house in Celle, Germany.
I hope some one can point me in the right direction. He joined 2em REP.
Thanks a bunch.
Runeagle!;)

kbx

Reaction score
Home Country
Mexico
Wow, there's other Mexicans here??? Colour me interested!

Any way to know who these people are? Would love to get in contact with them.

:D

mulgarat

Actual or Ex Legionnaire - Donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Patrick,
Over the years the legion has not been defined by the nationalities that have enlisted as much as the make up. For example when I joined in the 80's the Bits seemed to make up a significant number though we had a diverse range of nationalities. With the fall of the Berlin Wall it became more East Euro.
Can for the sake of this board have a tally of nationalities to get a an idea of those that are in, have beens and wannas.
I'm Aussie.
Mes respectes,
Johno (Mulgarat)

MOONPLAYER

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Spain
Mulgarat

Bienvenue a bord
in what regiment you serve in the FFL?

repman86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Not at all. Jutland is a region of Denmark. England is a separate country, along with Wales, Scottland and Northern Ireland. Collectively they form Great Britain/United Kingdom. Granted GB/UK is referred to as a country but it's also referred to as a country made up of four smaller countries.Anyway ask most people from GB/UK and they will say they are either English, Scottish, Welch, or Northen Irish, and not British.

I'm BRITISH AND POUD!!!!RED WHITE AND BLUE

Status
Not open for further replies.