Paris: HK G36 assault rifle stolen from police by thugs.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
I know that
You know that
We know that
But does Bob the Knob know that?
(he advised the Scots to vote No for the Indépendance Référendum...and he is Irish and fiscalised in a paradise fiscal. ..twat)
I really think that we would have independent Scotland if referendum was held after Brexit

And I'm talking nonsense here. Do anyone believe that empire would respect democracy when it's clearly goes against it. Please. :)

sexpert

Top Poster Of Month
I really think that we would have independent Scotland if referendum was held after Brexit

And I'm talking nonsense here. Do anyone believe that empire would respect democracy when it's clearly goes against it. Please. :)
I don't think it will happen. Most people I still have contact with are not happy with the SNP ..being honest i have so much contact with English people that I don't think about it anymore. Guys from England & Scotland are British end off. Get good guys from every City. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Newcastle... Met them all. I've had my fair share of English Girls too. Think I Sound like Sir Connery...no joke.

Let's hope the weapon dosen't end up in the hands of a frustrated Arab
It's common knowledge here (and probally else where too ) gun trafics are done between right and left wing radicales, army,police and bandits
Do not be fooled other wise

Most viewed threads of the week