a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris: HK G36 assault rifle stolen from police by thugs.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It doesn't include the Army, Police and the rest of the establishment, why not? Going under a nom de plume (pen name)?
My atheist point of view probably doesn't fit their agenda. ..
Let me guess
The cited above are French?
The French cited above are of Catholic influence?
Fascisme / Totalitarsim, is the same schize, imo
An out of date mode that tries its best to make its come back

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Representatives of the Brit Army went to PTU Fanling to learn their trade. I sh*t the not.
The Greener Gas gun fired baton rounds as well as gas.

Put me on a charge for being a dozy old git. Correction- I should have written Federal Gas Gun. This was in the second section of a riot Pln. First section facing crowd was baton and shield. 3rd section was Greener shot gun and Carbine. 4th section was lock up section making arrests etc.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Vote for Le Pen... The Interviewer is a leftist..Le Pen answers well. Anti_ Merkel good woman take France back.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
@ Rapace, the Police Academy in Nîmes is the ex-Armée de l'Air base at Courbessac (lived in the vicinity for almost 15 years) and not the aéronavale, based at Garons (as you wrongly corrected).
That's correct. I didn't know that Nîmes-Courbessac was an ex French Air Force base, I knew only of Nîmes-Garons (naval aviation), which is now a civilian airport (or mixed military/civilian). I have corrected the correction... :D

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
President Macron arrives in Argentina for the G20 and the first person he sees is a “gilet jaune” :eek: o_O. WTF how'd he get here?

1543918899046.png

:ROFLMAO: :love:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
The biggest problem isn't the demonstrators it's les casseurs. I don't know if this could be adapted by the French Police. But I saw the Israelis, (military?) what they do against the Palestinians:
When they are demonstrating or flying burning kites etc. They send in a group of Israelis dressed the same as those demonstrating, causing havoc. They all have their faces covered so that they can't be recognized - the same as in Paris- Then they spot the ring leaders and then grab them. The Israeli army then break cover and they make off with the ring leaders.

If the french police could adapt that style of tactics, as soon as one of those little c*nts pulled out a spray can they could bang his head against the Arc de Triumph and hand him over to the the CRS.
Of course you will have people complaining against Police brutality, they would just have to deny that they were police officers.
I believe someone already said something almost identical couple msgs ago :). So the demonstrations were a success. PM Édouard Philippe suspended the fuel taxes rise.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with highly trained 'snatch squads' who operate with both force and speed.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with highly trained 'snatch squads' who operate with both force and speed.
Yeah...i was the baton Gunner.. I dropped them. Remember the snatch Squad running in with wooden Sticks. I liked the wrist locks you learned & basic strikes we learned with the stick.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Looks as though there on a training exercise, with BTBs on their FAMAS, perhaps for an overseas operation?

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Looks as though there on a training exercise, with BTBs on their FAMAS, perhaps for an overseas operation?
Probably. Some units in the French Army received anti-riot training, before being deployed to overseas ‘peace-keeping’ missions, like in Kosovo.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Probably. Some units in the French Army received anti-riot training, before being deployed to overseas ‘peace-keeping’ missions, like in Kosovo.
4th Escadron of the 1REC came back from mission in Lebanon in September. Could've been prep for that.

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
The picture is posted on 1 REC's facebook April 13th, 2018. It says:

Les Lions de Rachaya domptent la foule…
Se préparant à ses futures missions, le 4e escadron termine sous une pluie battante sa formation de « protection contre la foule »

Here is another picture.
1544100939571.png