a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris: HK G36 assault rifle stolen from police by thugs.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I know that
You know that
We know that
But does Bob the Knob know that?
(he advised the Scots to vote No for the Indépendance Référendum...and he is Irish and fiscalised in a paradise fiscal. ..twat)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know that
You know that
We know that
But does Bob the Knob know that?
(he advised the Scots to vote No for the Indépendance Référendum...and he is Irish and fiscalised in a paradise fiscal. ..twat)
I really think that we would have independent Scotland if referendum was held after Brexit

And I'm talking nonsense here. Do anyone believe that empire would respect democracy when it's clearly goes against it. Please. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I really think that we would have independent Scotland if referendum was held after Brexit

And I'm talking nonsense here. Do anyone believe that empire would respect democracy when it's clearly goes against it. Please. :)
I don't think it will happen. Most people I still have contact with are not happy with the SNP ..being honest i have so much contact with English people that I don't think about it anymore. Guys from England & Scotland are British end off. Get good guys from every City. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Newcastle... Met them all. I've had my fair share of English Girls too. Think I Sound like Sir Connery...no joke.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
A man has been arrested for the stolen rifle. .the rifle is still missing

IRL_legion

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Let's hope the weapon dosen't end up in the hands of a frustrated Arab
It's common knowledge here (and probally else where too ) gun trafics are done between right and left wing radicales, army,police and bandits
Do not be fooled other wise

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
A man has been arrested for the stolen rifle. .the rifle is still missing

A second individuel has been arrested (the rifle is still missing)
His profile rises my eybrow. ..dealer and theft (a slumard who, like many others, where only there to loot)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
There was some (ex military) wearing there berets during the demos)
Sabastien F. , alias the Sanglier (Boar) age, 40 years old and a well known figure of the extrême right ( la troisième voie ) was arrested for the dégradations on the Arc de Triumph
A control judiciaire was prounced and the procurer appealed
His case will be held next week (wedensday)