a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

Personal update

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What can I say? Not everybody is born a commando. I'll tell you this though, pick any other Royal Marine currently serving and put him on a 1 vs 1 20 km run against me. Then let's see who looks pathetic ;)
Be accepted by the FFL and then ask me again.:)

Je te souhaite bonne chance avec vos efforts. La vie sera dur mon ami.

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
personally I would have liked to have seen you starting where you are now with 4/5 but hey we’re all different if motivation is proofing others wrong well go for it.

I would have liked that too, but we don't get to pick our strengths and weaknesses! The only way I have to get there, is the hard one apparently.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I would have liked that too, but we don't get to pick our strengths and weaknesses! The only way I have to get there, is the hard one apparently.
Everything is possible. I’m rubbish at a lot of things and find other stuff more natural so at school it was all about sport and in my free time more outside doing stuff than being inside.