Photosets of FFL

Yes, in French guiana a little" tired". I must blame the Lady,i can't recall her name but her first name Solveig i think it was, she paid for way too many beers.
hehe nice, i have seen those documentaries quite a few times through the years so i recognize your name...

i have sent you a private message a few days ago, please check your inbox.

Perun

Super Active Member
Do have any idea who snaped it, or the source of it? It looks like something of a recruiting poster or from some marketing work. Not that I don't like it - quite the opposite, it's just to hmmm..:confused:

Sasa92

Super Active Member
Do have any idea who snaped it, or the source of it? It looks like something of a recruiting poster or from some marketing work. Not that I don't like it - quite the opposite, it's just to hmmm..:confused:
No clue, It was posted on Borbeni Efektivi. They keep quiet to how they get the pictures.

okidoki

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Shades and a Kepi in combats.....thats a new one! this is fot the other pic ,my mistake

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
I say it's a 'Staged photo' In any Opex, only the craphat and Beret was worn. So it's just for the Photo, but we did haul in our luggages our Képis.

Sasa92

Super Active Member
I say it's a 'Staged photo' In any Opex, only the craphat and Beret was worn. So it's just for the Photo, but we did haul in our luggages our Képis.
Don I was looking at some pics and noticed that a sappers Kepi differs from the normal Kepi Blanc, the strap on the sappers Kepi was golden yellowish while the others was a black one. Does the difference have any meaning behind it? Or is it just to differ the sappers from the rest?

SASA, THAT HEAD TATTOO is badass. It looks like it is only 2 days old. The redness has gone down. Very cool. LOL, and everyone says sometihng about Legion and tattooes, but perhaps he is out, now?. DON PEDRO...How many Languages do you speak man?.

Most viewed threads of the week