a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photosets of FFL

okidoki

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Don,

Perhaps I am behind on the times but I have heard the 13DBLE is no longer in dij bouti?. Is this true ans if so where is the REGIMENT now?.
The 13 dble is now based in the UAE

Sasa92

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Don when did the move to the UAE happen and what was the reasoning for it. Seems strange to go to a place like the UAE.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden

andersk

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Yes, in French guiana a little" tired". I must blame the Lady,i can't recall her name but her first name Solveig i think it was, she paid for way too many beers.

hehe nice, i have seen those documentaries quite a few times through the years so i recognize your name...

i have sent you a private message a few days ago, please check your inbox.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Do have any idea who snaped it, or the source of it? It looks like something of a recruiting poster or from some marketing work. Not that I don't like it - quite the opposite, it's just to hmmm..:confused:

Sasa92

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Do have any idea who snaped it, or the source of it? It looks like something of a recruiting poster or from some marketing work. Not that I don't like it - quite the opposite, it's just to hmmm..:confused:

No clue, It was posted on Borbeni Efektivi. They keep quiet to how they get the pictures.

okidoki

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Shades and a Kepi in combats.....thats a new one! this is fot the other pic ,my mistake

Sasa92

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
I say it's a 'Staged photo' In any Opex, only the craphat and Beret was worn. So it's just for the Photo, but we did haul in our luggages our Képis.

Don I was looking at some pics and noticed that a sappers Kepi differs from the normal Kepi Blanc, the strap on the sappers Kepi was golden yellowish while the others was a black one. Does the difference have any meaning behind it? Or is it just to differ the sappers from the rest?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
SASA, THAT HEAD TATTOO is badass. It looks like it is only 2 days old. The redness has gone down. Very cool. LOL, and everyone says sometihng about Legion and tattooes, but perhaps he is out, now?. DON PEDRO...How many Languages do you speak man?.