Physical tests

Troubadour

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Dude seriously you're making this so ******* complicated. Who the **** cares if it's 3 or 4 pull-ups. Or if it's 50 damn pull-ups. You keep going until you can't do anymore or you're told stop.

All you wannabees always talk about this "minimum" shit. No one cares if you pass the minimum, they care that you kept going until you couldn't do any more.

Mohican, get your head out of your ass and stop asking about minimums. Go find a bar and "fais les tractions jusqu'au la mort"
The minimum is when I puke or fall down.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Boys, a good rule of thumb is keeping doing them until you are told to stop by the DS, his count will be the one that matters, while you might think you've knocked off 8, he might be saying ...une, deux, deux, deux, deux, trois, trois, trois... Counting is subjective, bonne chane.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
hey guys, so i just checked the FFL recruitment website and was kind of surprised to see that physical tests to join changed from 3 pull ups to being able to do 3 push ups? cant think of anyone who wont be able to do 3 push ups
Well... when I was there, there was an Indian lad who couldn't do one. Soon as the staff saw this he was gone.

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
Well... when I was there, there was an Indian lad who couldn't do one. Soon as the staff saw this he was gone.
India is a long way from France... Maybe he should have prepared a bit more before going.

Troubadour

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
You'll fall down first.
And let's hope it's not before 4 pull-ups lol
Covered in puke by 2 1/2 haha!

I was just illustrating a point though, go until you can't anymore, then go further than that, and then stop when you are certain you have nothing left. All my workouts, I always set out a number and then I always make sure I go past that number.

Most viewed threads of the week