Places people have been

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
You mentioned Houston Texas.. Used to work with a guy from Houston. Black dude was called zack.. Good guy. Was ex us army. Was doing security with us for the british army. He went back to Houston with his german wife. Was funny sometimes with him 😁 he got a Job with a money Transporter firm in Houston. When he needed a refrence he gave the guard room number & one of the guys pretended to be his ex Boss.. 😆 He got the job. He was liked by the troops too.
Hey, Veterans have to stick together, but not for sh$t birds

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Continuation of the Mexico post:

The best part of the whole adventure was Chichen Itza. It is a Mayan ruin complex, with a step pyramid at the center. It was built as a precise 17 °/11° angle, one of the two, in order for a shadow to form the "body of the snake god". The shadow at a certain time, once a day, connects to a large carving of a snake's head on the base of the pyramid. Other buildings included a ball court (I have zero idea how one gets the heavy ball played in the sport, to go through the small stone hoops that are some 15 ft in the air. The players must have been something for sure).

Also, a lot of Iguanas chillin' everywhere. Almost makes up for the ridiculous amount of noisy, and smelly tourists from every damn place in the world, most clad in "I love mexico" attire.

P.S. I'm not sure what this drink was at the club my buddy and I went to. It's in a 24 oz foam cup, blue, and has like 8 different liquors in it. I drank one and it hit me like a freight train. Just walk up to the bartender at Crazy Frog's and say "fuerté amigo" 😂😂😂49964997

Last edited:

Most viewed threads of the week