a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power songs.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Stefankidd,

I know the guys in this band, THEY ARE FROM PORTLAND OREGON. Terror has been around for some time. They are just a hardcore band, but still good if hardcore is your thing.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Ahem, they are all British groups you mentioned... The US was soo "Puritan" back in those days and i was crawling around on my knees. ;)

Don Pedro:

Yup, understood, the reference was for the first post 'They are U.K.s Best death metal grindcore band.'

Cheers
Steve

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Don Pedro:

No need to apologize, but thank you.

As for DCL's music, never heard of them, just reading the lyrics makes me want to break my windows, smash up my car and kick my dog off the couch.

DCL, you need to listen to more of this my friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aGlcUK_GkM

mi breddah
Steve

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Don Pedro:

No need to apologize, but thank you.

As for DCL's music, never heard of them, just reading the lyrics makes me want to break my windows, smash up my car and kick my dog off the couch.

DCL, you need to listen to more of this my friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aGlcUK_GkM

mi breddah
Steve

Haaa! I did listen to one of his links and i went almost ape! Sorry DCLXVI not my taste.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Steve,

Yeah man, the lyrics alone make it a point taken, add the music and you end up with what don pedro said, HE ALMOST WENT APE SH*T.

Let me smoulder a bit and listen to what you referenced..Ok..Here we go.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Good song, excelent movies (both of them)

Reaction score
Home Country
Germany
A few of the songs that I regularly hear while training and that always get me pumped up and motivated:

Sabaton - Into the Fire (Metal)

Eminem - Lose Yourself (Rap)

Triarii - Victoria (Martial Industrial)

Triarii - We are Rome (Martial Industrial)

Nebelhorn - Walhall (Metal)

And the best of them all that will make your testosterone levels jump instantly:

Conan the Barbarian OST - The Riddle of Steel/Riders of Doom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKUYAnqxjU