ANSWERED Probation

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I hope this will satisfy doubts of me I look forward to meeting anyone on this forum who will be there when I am, please inbox me and we can encourage and keep each other moving and motivated to becoming a stronger person for the legion.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
I think your mate should face the music. 90% of people return home, in some capacity. I pretty much hate my childhood home but I find myself back there every few years or so for some reason. Loads of criminals who have evaded the Law for years, sometimes even decades, get lifted because they dared to come back to their roots for a while. It's human nature I think.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I think your mate should face the music. 90% of people return home, in some capacity. I pretty much hate my childhood home but I find myself back there every few years or so for some reason. Loads of criminals who have evaded the Law for years, sometimes even decades, get lifted because they dared to come back to their roots for a while. It's human nature I think.
Well said, thanks for your input.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
You do know that we've had a situation where its been confirmed that the DSPLE monitor Cervens every now and again and now you've plastered your face all over a public forum along with your "friends" story. I suggest you PM a mod and edit those posts.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
She was tasty. I have a nice little food plot out there they get some good variety, but still mostly acorns swamp deers habits die hard.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Good lord, how can you tell someone else's story and then paste 3 photos of him/yourself on an open website?
I knew Thomas when he was in the REP, yes he's genuine.
Good call
Good lord, how can you tell someone else's story and then paste 3 photos of him/yourself on an open website?
I knew Thomas when he was in the REP, yes he's genuine.
Good call Gents, Joseph cosgove can you please remove pics with my face showing I would very much appreciate that.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
She was tasty. I have a nice little food plot out there they get some good variety, but still mostly acorns swamp deers habits die hard.
I like watching the Hog hunting Videos on Youtube 😄🐷crazy dudes with helicopters. All the fancy kit.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
We have hogs in our streets often
We shot a loan Wolf a couple of weeks ago
Over 250 sheep and goats were put down to (his) doing
All lone wolves are male, btw
Wants to start his own clan (and it avoids cosangunite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have hogs in our streets often
We shot a loan Wolf a couple of weeks ago
Over 250 sheep and goats were put down to (his) doing
All lone wolves are male, btw
Wants to start his own clan (and it avoids cosangunite
yeah we got Hogs in the woods here. Don´t see them though. see more Deer. wolves too & Farmers are starting to shoot them. Of course the p³ssy Green people are upset about it. :rolleyes:

Most viewed threads of the week