ANSWERED Probation

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hello everyone I’m forced 1987, (forced into existence in 1987),if anyone was wondering about the name. I am going to join the legion I Understand it’s a selection process i am taking this 100% serious and am getting fighting fit. My buddy is currently on probation for getting into a fight with his girlfriend, she called the cops and they arrested him for causing fear in another. He is currently on probation and found out I am preparing myself to join the legion, he wants to know if he skips out on probation will they deny him for that. They won’t place a warrant for him for at least 30 days after he’s gone, he is very fit and an all around good guy by no means should he have been charged but whatever. He said that he is going when I leave, it’s nothing federal but state if he keeps it to himself or tells them will it be a negative or show true commitment seeing he won’t be able to return home without facing jail. I heard he should know if he gets accepted in the legion before three weeks so potentially probation won’t even know. What are some thoughts on here?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
We have hogs in our streets often
We shot a loan Wolf a couple of weeks ago
Over 250 sheep and goats were put down to (his) doing
All lone wolves are male, btw
Wants to start his own clan (and it avoids cosangunite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have hogs in our streets often
We shot a loan Wolf a couple of weeks ago
Over 250 sheep and goats were put down to (his) doing
All lone wolves are male, btw
Wants to start his own clan (and it avoids cosangunite
yeah we got Hogs in the woods here. Don´t see them though. see more Deer. wolves too & Farmers are starting to shoot them. Of course the p³ssy Green people are upset about it. :rolleyes:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
What I would do is set up down wind on a Field us A rabbit distress call, that sucker will come flying in now keep in mind you have to do this at night so nvg is you have them otherwise a full moon.
Wolves are a protected species in Europe. ..in France, only the Prefet can order a shoot. Usually by the Louvrier national or the local Hunters commitee.
It's not a sporting évent of any sorts
Far from it

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Shoot a hog off season and expect a fine
Shoot a wolf any time of the year and expect a prison sentance and or your Hunters licence revoqued. Your guns will be taken away. You will be ordered to give a DNA sample
Wolves, Lynxs or what ever. ..some vultures down the Pyrénées way
Do not even think it

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
It would be more mentally challenging to sneak up front of a sleeping grizzly and wake him up with a big slap to the chops. Then stand back till he get's his bearing's. Move in and head butt the fud on the muzzle
Takes baws