a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANSWERED Probation

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
nothing like an open pit pig roast, and yeah red wine is what I add to my brines as well gives it a very nice flavor. Water, red wine, brown sugar, lemon slices, orange slices, rosemary, thyme, Himalayan pink sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and a dash of sazon for color boom best brine out there. Keep the brine and use it to bast whatever when it starts to brown.
Me being dyslexic put Himalaya bath salt on my eggs and toast not much difference just a slight fragrance that was off putting!

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
There's a whole bunch of them on the mine here putting in a grinding ball. From a group called... I forget, will come back to me later.
P$ssed every night
Who doesn’t like gold and diamonds 💎, my passion though is a good set of kit and open space to experience. I’m a sucker for a great vista mountains, forests, rolling hills and camp fire with good food and song.