Prospect from Mexico

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Hello, i plan on going to France in July, I'm 23 years old and i have been training for the last year to be ready and i also have been taking french classes, but one thing i haven't found any information about is "scars" i have cigarrette burns in my forearms not self inflicted, I don't have depression problems or anything like that, just some stupid mistakes i did a while back with my friends when we were drunk, my question is, should I try and cover them up with some tattoos or should I leave them as they are and tell them it was an stupid mistake i made when i was young? would these scars be a problem?

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Best answers
Home Country
San Marino
A guy on here was rejected in the past for burns on his arms from the same kind of situation. It doesn't look good or smart. It raises questions. Then again it can come down to how you explain it. How many you have. How bad they look. Etc. It makes them question your judgement.

Sent from my SHV-E210K using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Yeah, I guess I do bring something to the table but I don't wanna risk getting rejected for a stupid mistake I made 8 years ago, anyway thanks for the answer I hope I get in :)

OP
J

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Thank you! I've read about laser co2 but It doesn't convince me haha I'd rather not risk it and get a small tattoo to cover them up :)

Citlal28

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Cubrelos man. Suerte, tienes que contarnos como te va! /You should cover them man, good luck! gotta tell us how it goes for ya!

Most viewed threads of the week