Pull up form at selection

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
There is straight, locked, and bent it is a combination of the first two not the last. You will be counting 1,2,3,4,... The Caporal will be 1,1,1,2,2,2,3.... You failed
Man, I would loved to be under your command! There would be a lot and a lot punishments for me (I'm little bit masochist ;)) but I think you would like me after all. taht . I have to be a soldier! There is no other destiny for me!

USMCRET

Ratings
188 2 5
Home Country
United States
Man, I would loved to be under your command! There would be a lot and a lot punishments for me (I'm little bit masochist ;)) but I think you would like me after all. taht . I have to be a soldier! There is no other destiny for me!
No Duda, I never was a very exceptional at Pull-ups. We used to have what we called race horses, those that could run 3 miles in 18 minutes, knock out 20 pull-ups, and get 100 crunches in 2 minutes, that is a perfect PFT SCORE of 300 points.

I could do about 12 complete dead hang pull-ups, run a 21:45 3 mile run, and I could always get the 100 crunches and score a fairly decent 1st class PFT

I was a work horse, I could complete the forced marches like the Kepi Blanc March without any difficulties at all

Now, you are right you would have aggravated the hell out of me but hey, there was always the bottom of a rock somewhere that needed paint, you would have been a Rembrandt

Most viewed threads of the week