Pull up form at selection

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dule,

I really don't want this to look like I am mocking or provocating , but I can't resist posting this "Jazz" version of "Hey Slavs!" ("Hej Slaveni" was the anthem of Jugoslavija)
Faces of soldiers said it all.
OMG that sound like fusion of Posmrtnog marša (music used for funerals) and my old hymn. BTW that was your hymn to Perun. OK not that, something like that :). Then everyone started to hate that hymn. I think that was from that time. Soldiers not even trying to sing and i don't think that is just because F-up band. I remember that time when "Hej Sloveni" was still official hymn of Serbia bad it was kinda cool not to sing it.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
I never said it wasn't. Yours truly on the right, cca 1986/1987 Talking about indoctrination....

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
OK, It was a "Yugo" thing hence posting. Now - can any of the staff erase this photo, please.
In case anyone wondered after seeing the photo - no I am not on anything, and I'm not mentally challenged (at least by medical standards) :rolleyes:.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
OK, It was a "Yugo" thing hence posting. Now - can any of the staff erase this photo, please.
In case anyone wondered after seeing the photo - no I am not on anything, and I'm not mentally challenged (at least by medical standards) :rolleyes:.
Don't worry about it ..we're all a bit Ape sh*t crazy bonkers...haha. I sing a lot when Driving my car. Remember a guy i knew here who said Stress Relief for him was going in the middle of the woods & screaming...seriously. Used to go Running with the guy , never did it when I was with him though. :D not that I would care

Last edited by a moderator:

Most viewed threads of the week