QUESTION Question about Interpol; I may be flagged not wanted

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
So from my post history you will see I was ex military in Canada. I went to try out for the French Foreign Legion did not pass selection. So I thought over my life tried to get back in. Just as I am about to ship out police show up at my door take me in for questioning. Someone I know (I will stress a past associate now) is associated with the far right, has a record I wasn't too aware of that marks him as a domestic terrorist in the US. So I was not charged with anything civvie side as I explained myself well. But there is two seperate investigations. Military side may be either getting the boot out or maximum penalty of two years in jail.

I am not allowed to discuss full details right now about everything. But I am not going to run away and even if I tried doubtful I would get far.

So after I serve my time or get kicked out. And this will be on my interpol record (not wanted but lets say a person of interest or with associates of interest) do I have a chance of passing the Gestapo interviews?

I am not far right my wife is not even white. But in this witch hunt type scenario I got caught in the crossfire. And all I could get the police to say in my favor is I was coerced into something I was not aware of. Military is more guilty until proven innocent and due to new policies in the Canadian Army I doubt they will be as relaxed and let me clear things up. Although official charge is basically falsifying information (ie I said I was not a member of any far right groups when I was sworn in).

Not too comfortable discussing full details publicly but police had my full online activities especially facebook from past 10 years.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
maybe a bit of weed but smack..no way forget it. Get on with your life.
That was hypothetical I do not even drink. I smoke cigarettes thats my vice. I am not being rude to you or anyone else. I am not a good liar either or make up stories. Its just confusing to me why you are ready to lynch me so to speak and not hear me out. I do not know you personally or even from here. But I have nothing against you. Yet here you are saying all this about me.