a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about marriage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semigall

Reaction score
Home Country
Latvia
Because information about this topic was rather different on different sources, i registered here on your forums, hoping that some of you might be able to clarify it for me.

I also tried the FAQ, but the links there doesn't work, so it didn't helped much. Also couldn't find any clear answers with forum's search.

So, the question is:

Can i join the legion if i am married ?

If yes, is there anything else important concerning legion & marriage that i should know ?

mad jock

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna beat sean to this one, get a ****in grip you moron, now shut up and stop being retarded *jock now hanging his head in shame for offending the retards* "sorry retards"

scum of the earth

Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
On legion-recrute.com is all the info you need. It says when you join, married or not you are considered single. Youve read this, so theres no need to ask the question. If there was anything else you need to know about it then it would be there on the website.

Anything else you don't understand ?

Semigall

Reaction score
Home Country
Latvia
Thank you for your replies. I just wanted to make sure is it as said there on the official page, so to not to waste any time or money for nothing.

gonna beat sean to this one
Yes, it would be an utmost pleasure to meet Sean and other quite hotheaded individuals of the legion, as it seems rather interesting how such tempers can be combined with the discipline required for a military service.

Also it's a neverending fun to have around persons who are so easily annoyed by anything, an endless entertainment free of charge x)

mad jock

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
thank you for your replies. I just wanted to make sure is it as said there on the official page, so to not to waste any time or money for nothing.

Yes, it would be an utmost pleasure to meet sean and other quite hotheaded individuals of the legion, as it seems rather interesting how such tempers can be combined with the discipline required for a military service.

Also it's a neverending fun to have around persons who are so easily annoyed by anything, an endless entertainment free of charge x)

iiiinnnnncccccccooooooommmmmiiiiiinnnnggg!!!!!!!

jabbacocky

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your replies. I just wanted to make sure is it as said there on the official page, so to not to waste any time or money for nothing.

Yes, it would be an utmost pleasure to meet Sean and other quite hotheaded individuals of the legion, as it seems rather interesting how such tempers can be combined with the discipline required for a military service.

OH dear, time to hit the bunker....cant wait to see this play out ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.