JOINING Ready and joining! From Costa Rica

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Costa Rica
Hi... I guess I don't really have any questions but actually wanted to thank you all, every thread of the forum has been useful throughout my time thinking about joining.

To introduce myself, my name is Esteban, from Costa Rica.

And it's decided, I bought my ticket to Paris for 20th of January and I will be arriving in Paris on 21th of January.
And on the 22nd... I'm ready to knock on that door. The only uncertainty is about where to join, if in Paris or going to Aubagne.
I guess I will decide when I get there and of course if you give me some insight of where would be best, I will for sure consider all the options.

Thanks all,
I will keep you posted for sure.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hi Esteban. Good luck and keep us informed what happened. Aubagne would be better option.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
mmmm...dear Esteban, drop into Paris, have a salad nicoise with a few tomato juices with tobasco for me. Whether you go to the fort in Paris, or travel down south to Aubagne is insignificant. The question is...does la Legion want you! Have you trained hard physically...are you mentally prepared to give la Legion 5 years of your life? All the best young man.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Estaban. I'd decide now whether you are going to join in Pais or Aubagne and plan accordingly. I'm with Dusa on this one, and would recommend Aubagne, but it's your choice. If you do decide to go to Paris, avoid the peak hours, 7-9. Make sure that you know how to get where you are going. Write it down so that you only have to point at it to make youself understood.
Check the weather and dress accordingly.
Good luck.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Hi Estaban. I'd decide now whether you are going to join in Pais or Aubagne and plan accordingly. I'm with Dusa on this one, and would recommend Aubagne, but it's your choice. If you do decide to go to Paris, avoid the peak hours, 7-9. Make sure that you know how to get where you are going. Write it down so that you only have to point at it to make youself understood.
Check the weather and dress accordingly.
Good luck.

Attachments

Most viewed threads of the week