a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real men

brokenheart

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Tony you are a lucky guy....

Truly whats inside should be what people look for but some do judge 'books by their covers'.....Trophy wives are good examples.....
So I doubt that you search a prostitute out for marriage unless your desperate...if you happen to bond well great for you....hopefully she gives up her profession for you. And doesn't bring anything unwanted with her.
As for falling...politicians fall lower than most....in the sub human range generally.... they start low and just dig a deeper trench. Any one who is so self serving is low

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
So I doubt that you search a prostitute out for marriage unless your desperate...if you happen to bond well great for you...

I dont think it is a matter of searching but more one of where you spend your time... If you spend a lot of time with a person the chances are that you will get emotionally attached, bottom line, even for guys.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I dont think it is a matter of searching but more one of where you spend your time... If you spend a lot of time with a person the chances are that you will get emotionally attached, bottom line, even for guys.

CRAP
hahaha

Ruined

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
A real man doesnt brag about anything. He knows what he has and who he is.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I'm A man and I have a BIG cock! Here's the proof :

animals044.jpg

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Which part flash?
Trying to use my imagination here?

No need for imagination Brokenheart. The whole thing is well documented here. It's just a large, unwieldy hernia that he fools the girls with. Boasts about having to fold in in three to get it in his Sporran etc..etc.. He's an old fisherman remember - 3 inches = 16 inches in that language :) Bloody Scots nonsense again! :)

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Just to clear some things out, I was bragging with the giant cock and somehow Mr. Flash got the credit, since he, supposedly, caught his hernia(?) in some door.
I suddenly feel the urge to write on my perfect ab some lame "tattoo" (with mascara), take a pic and show it to you guys. Just to prove how tough I am if you insult my feelings.

Desefortunadamente

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Just to clear some things out, I was bragging with the giant cock and somehow Mr. Flash got the credit, since he, supposedly, caught his hernia(?) in some door.
I suddenly feel the urge to write on my perfect ab some lame "tattoo" (with mascara), take a pic and show it to you guys. Just to prove how tough I am if you insult my feelings.

Wait, I was under the presumption that it was lipstick? :D

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
It would be better, but my mom doesn't let me use her's.