a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
You should have started with: "I'm writing a book...". If you are not taken seriously after that piece of information, I mean really....
Looking forward to hear more..
What happens is that I did not want to say anything yet, but I am working on the book, but I only see it in the future according to the responses of the letters, but if I work on the draft there is a lot to write and relate, and from the At the beginning I only asked one question for advice, but everything I have said here so far is true. thank you for your advice I will take it into account, thank you very much Peru

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Have I got this wrong, I thought we were more interested in the reply’s from the Legion!!!! What is sent is of no relevance as who can prove it was sent unless you have secure postage that is signed for! But hey why am I bothering well it’s funny and I’m bored.

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
Have I got this wrong, I thought we were more interested in the reply’s from the Legion!!!! What is sent is of no relevance as who can prove it was sent unless you have secure postage that is signed for! But hey why am I bothering well it’s funny and I’m bored.ok okay they don't think it was sent, in a while I'll upload the original letter with the certified mail stamp.
ok okay they don't think it was sent, in a while I'll upload the original letter with the certified mail stamp.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
ok okay they don't think it was sent, in a while I'll upload the original letter with the certified mail stamp.
Mr Aspirante:
Save it for someone else as said this morning, why do I give a hoot, I was bored things have moved on I’m doing a jigsaw now so don’t have the time.

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
Mr Applicant:
Save it for someone else like I said this morning, why do I give a damn? I was bored. Things have moved. I'm doing a puzzle now, so I don't have time.
And who says that I am going to publish it for you, I am going to do it because people must realize the reality and more the aspirants who go with an ideal and are only deceived by the YouTube videos as if it were a movie of hollywood.
This is for the public

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
And who says that I am going to publish it for you, I am going to do it because people must realize the reality and more the aspirants who go with an ideal and are only deceived by the YouTube videos as if it were a movie of hollywood.
This is for the public
Well as it’s for the Public then it’s important that they get honestly and facts that are evidence based, you have been asked to provide this the ball is in your court personally I think it’s a Bull 💩

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I think if the book ever come out, it'll be another mouth full of rocks.
The worse part about Juan's story was that there is no-way that he could ever have been to a regiment. I didn't want to say it while he was on here, quite simply because he reminded me so much of the Night Jumper. He would come out with one lie to cover up another lie.
You have only got to look at his time frame which I had posted on here:
His last sightings were on 30th March of this year talking about joining up.

The guy is full of sh$t who spends all his time on face book and his game boy console. The former to learn as much about the legion as possible - a lot like Alain Dorsel AKA Loustic (and better known as The Night Jumper).

Was I the only onw who noticed that he suddenly could not speak a word of English?