Reminder for members of this forum

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Man, guy is fat! How he managed to pass training in all that special units with all that belly. :)

Even his last name (Šuša- Shusha) in Serbian means ... hhahah I found this explanation that I like : "small, unpresentable, unimportant man".

Was he active on board?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Man, guy is fat! How he managed to pass training in all that special units with all that belly. :)

Even his last name (Šuša- Shusha) in Serbian means ... hhahah I found this explanation that I like : "small, unpresentable, unimportant man".

Was he active on board?
No he wasn't active on the board, he applied to join. He put down as occupation force special, and then put down actual or ex FFL.
So I wrote to him in French and asked for some proof. It has to be pointed out that we have the email when applying.
I waited two days before sending him a reminder :geek:, He replied that he had already sent it. Not to be taken for a bigger fool than I am, I checked his Facebook account (I'm going under the name of Steve Smith). It seems that the guy is the Next Austin Powers, CIA NSA the works. So I banned him.;)

No he wasn't active on the board, he applied to join. He put down as occupation force special, and then put down actual or ex FFL.
So I wrote to him in French and asked for some proof. It has to be pointed out that we have the email when applying.
I waited two days before sending him a reminder :geek:, He replied that he had already sent it. Not to be taken for a bigger fool than I am, I checked his Facebook account (I'm going under the name of Steve Smith). It seems that the guy is the Next Austin Powers, CIA NSA the works. So I banned him.;)
Maybe he and Ryan are part of the Third REP along with another whose name shall not be mentioned. 3rd REP is the Ultimate special forces in the entire French Army, rumor has it they carry 2 FAMAS's into battle and carry tactical nuke grenades. They are recruited from prisons and asylums where there is no cure for their bloodlust.....rumor has it our Serb got a 3km confirmed sniper kill with a tactical hatchet.....

Most viewed threads of the week