Reminder for members of this forum

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Man, guy is fat! How he managed to pass training in all that special units with all that belly. :)

Even his last name (Šuša- Shusha) in Serbian means ... hhahah I found this explanation that I like : "small, unpresentable, unimportant man".

Was he active on board?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Man, guy is fat! How he managed to pass training in all that special units with all that belly. :)

Even his last name (Šuša- Shusha) in Serbian means ... hhahah I found this explanation that I like : "small, unpresentable, unimportant man".

Was he active on board?
No he wasn't active on the board, he applied to join. He put down as occupation force special, and then put down actual or ex FFL.
So I wrote to him in French and asked for some proof. It has to be pointed out that we have the email when applying.
I waited two days before sending him a reminder :geek:, He replied that he had already sent it. Not to be taken for a bigger fool than I am, I checked his Facebook account (I'm going under the name of Steve Smith). It seems that the guy is the Next Austin Powers, CIA NSA the works. So I banned him.;)

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
No he wasn't active on the board, he applied to join. He put down as occupation force special, and then put down actual or ex FFL.
So I wrote to him in French and asked for some proof. It has to be pointed out that we have the email when applying.
I waited two days before sending him a reminder :geek:, He replied that he had already sent it. Not to be taken for a bigger fool than I am, I checked his Facebook account (I'm going under the name of Steve Smith). It seems that the guy is the Next Austin Powers, CIA NSA the works. So I banned him.;)
Maybe he and Ryan are part of the Third REP along with another whose name shall not be mentioned. 3rd REP is the Ultimate special forces in the entire French Army, rumor has it they carry 2 FAMAS's into battle and carry tactical nuke grenades. They are recruited from prisons and asylums where there is no cure for their bloodlust.....rumor has it our Serb got a 3km confirmed sniper kill with a tactical hatchet.....

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
For those who want to join and say that they are ex-legionnaires, you WILL be asked for proof.
We've received this from Uros Susa who has on his face book page ;
I have just written to Uros via e-mail asking for any comments on an article that I saw on the BBC news web page;:

I also asked him for any advice for any members who wished to take part in the event: such as aluminium lined woolen

hat 1568433487190.png I have asked for Uros to reply asap as the forum needs a bit of livening up at this moment in time.

And no the picture is not of me.

Funnily enough, we live very near to soi (street ) 51 and even the Thais have heard about area 51. this is unusual because Thais do not know about anything that happens outside of Thailand. I mean our Thai language teacher had never heard about Winston Churchill.

I'll get a couple of pics of the soi later.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'll have to retake the photos tomorrow, I'm not too good with this new telephone.
saying that, I haven't got my flight tickets back to Mali, which was supposed to be for tomorrow, and have only gotten half what was owed for me for the month of July.
So if anyone knows of a good job going for a security consultant/manager, it looks as though I'm available. Fuck!:sick:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I have just written to Uros via e-mail asking for any comments on an article that I saw on the BBC news web page;:

I also asked him for any advice for any members who wished to take part in the event: such as aluminium lined woolen

hat View attachment 5432 I have asked for Uros to reply asap as the forum needs a bit of livening up at this moment in time.

And no the picture is not of me.

Funnily enough, we live very near to soi (street ) 51 and even the Thais have heard about area 51. this is unusual because Thais do not know about anything that happens outside of Thailand. I mean our Thai language teacher had never heard about Winston Churchill.

I'll get a couple of pics of the soi later.
How did you remember of that Uroš guy, Joe? :)

I heard about that event. Someone just saw good opportunity to earn money and that's what they would do. No one would storm base apart few drunk-high UFO lovers. Those small towns around base leaving from all that crap with area 51 and aliens.

What is interesting to me is raising phenomenon of people believing in UFO- aliens conspirasy to the point of religion. It is substitute for lack of old, classic religions. Also reason why we see people in western world who believe in all kinds of crazy things.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I'll have to retake the photos tomorrow, I'm not too good with this new telephone.
saying that, I haven't got my flight tickets back to Mali, which was supposed to be for tomorrow, and have only gotten half what was owed for me for the month of July.
So if anyone knows of a good job going for a security consultant/manager, it looks as though I'm available. Fuck!:sick:
Sorry to hear it 😔

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
ow did you remember of that Uroš guy, Joe?
I opened his original request to being a part of cervens as a green.
so I was natural;ll wary, I mean we have had a RECman and a REPman who have given reason to be cautious. So I checked him out on Face book and then confronted him by email, he replied, that's me: legend.
I mean how do you forget a legend?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Sorry to hear it 😔
A real bummer. None of the others have been paid either, however they are still in place; not finished their rotation, I'm sure that I'll get what is due to me in time, but the fact that they have left me in the lurk is a bitter pill to swallow. Not money wise, we're alright there, but just job wise. Anyway no point in crying over split milk.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
A real bummer. None of the others have been paid either, however they are still in place; not finished their rotation, I'm sure that I'll get what is due to me in time, but the fact that they have left me in the lurk is a bitter pill to swallow. Not money wise, we're alright there, but just job wise. Anyway no point in crying over split milk.
Very unprofessionell but i am sure you've other contacts Joe. 👍

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
"I have asked for Uros to reply asap as the forum needs a bit of livening up at this moment in time."

Might I suggest a "Friday Night Fight" thread? I mean, there are a number of natural rivalries here. Sexpert vs that welsh bloke. Big Andy V. le monde. Johnny v. Volt. Ironically, me Vs USMCRET.

No holds barred, gloves off, lets bloody do this. One night a week, anything goes. You could even make it Saturday night (which is alright for fightin') like that Sir Elton song. We could issue challenges on Fridays, and seek satisfaction on Saturday.

Hell, we're all either Fighting men, or wannabes. Why not?

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Also, we could have polls on random matchups. For example, if you ever wanted to see myself and Le Petit Caporal in a scrum over, hell, the viability of Haggis as a national dish; then let's bloody vote on it. Submit your vote on the debating pair on Thursday, lets say, and the topic on Friday. Saturday would be the debate, and on Sunday we coul'd determine the winner.

Just a thought.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
"I have asked for Uros to reply asap as the forum needs a bit of livening up at this moment in time."

Might I suggest a "Friday Night Fight" thread? I mean, there are a number of natural rivalries here. Sexpert vs that welsh bloke. Big Andy V. le monde. Johnny v. Volt. Ironically, me Vs USMCRET.

No holds barred, gloves off, lets bloody do this. One night a week, anything goes. You could even make it Saturday night (which is alright for fightin') like that Sir Elton song. We could issue challenges on Fridays, and seek satisfaction on Saturday.

Hell, we're all either Fighting men, or wannabes. Why not?
Great idea! I'm supporting it with all my heart, We only need sponsors :). For first fight of this forum I would go against that ink balled primadona from whom we don't hear any more after blockage. Not to be that I'm calling out someone who are not here if anyone is in contact with DCLXVI tell him that i'm still willing to fight him.
One on one, mano o mano. with gloves and judge... we don't want to hurt each other after all ... do we?

I think it's great way to seattle forum disputes down, and maybe we can even earn some money. ;). I'm just asking myself how many forum "warriors" are willing to take a challenge?
I'm here standing, If anyone don't like me (or just want to test me) Im here!. With little bit of money we can easily organize legal fights. I especially want to fight those guys who say they can do incredible amounts of push-ups, pull-ups and who can run for eternity. If that so ... here I am 35 y old unprepared man. You can easily run over me with no problem. So let's roll! I would even tolerate your steroid usage. They say from steroids balls getting smaller. Both literally and figuratively.

So I'm here. Anyone willing to take challenge I would respond. I'm not some hard core bully who want to proof that he is strong. I just want to prove to some guys that they can't talk BS and take no reciprocation at all. What is often case in this modern way of communication.

Be well all!

Last edited:

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
.... I was referring to intellectual debates, not actual fisticuffs.

But sod it, Dusa. I'd be honored to kick your Slavic face in, and then buy you all the Bière you could drink.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Great idea! I'm supporting it with all my heart, We only need sponsors :). For first fight of this forum I would go against that ink balled primadona from whom we don't hear any more after blockage. Not to be that I'm calling out someone who are not here if anyone is in contact with DCLXVI tell him that i'm still willing to fight him.
One on one, mano o mano. with gloves and judge... we don't want to hurt each other after all ... do we?

I think it's great way to seattle forum disputes down, and maybe we can even earn some money. ;). I'm just asking myself how many forum "warriors" are willing to take a challenge?
I'm here standing, If anyone don't like me (or just want to test me) Im here!. With little bit of money we can easily organize legal fights. I especially want to fight those guys who say they can do incredible amounts of push-ups, pull-ups and who can run for eternity. If that so ... here I am 35 y old unprepared man. You can easily run over me with no problem. So let's roll! I would even tolerate your steroid usage. They say from steroids balls getting smaller. Both literally and figuratively.

So I'm here. Anyone willing to take challenge I would respond. I'm not some hard core bully who want to proof that he is strong. I just want to prove to some guys that they can't talk BS and take no reciprocation at all. What is often case in this modern way of communication.

Be well all!
You can friend/fight DCLXVI Here :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
.... I was referring to intellectual debates, not actual fisticuffs.

But sod it, Dusa. I'd be honored to kick your Slavic face in, and then buy you all the Bière you could drink.
Good, now we only need sponsor of match.

What with my Slavic face? I think that is big problem and aspect of legion that I don't like. Separation among legionnaires cold war style. You can easily bump on NCO who would like or don't based on country you coming from. Just listened story from ex- Legionnaire. According to him that separation was strong in 1 REC 94 to 98.
He says that there was one big fight at the time East VS West. (french were neutral). He was also in 13e DBLE. Joe you were in Gayane at the time?

Most viewed threads of the week