a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminder for members of this forum

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good, now we only need sponsor of match.

What with my Slavic face? I think that is big problem and aspect of legion that I don't like. Separation among legionnaires cold war style. You can easily bump on NCO who would like or don't based on country you coming from. Just listened story from ex- Legionnaire. According to him that separation was strong in 1 REC 94 to 98.
He says that there was one big fight at the time East VS West. (french were neutral). He was also in 13e DBLE. Joe you were in Gayane at the time?
how stupid as most of them were not old enough to remember the Berlin wall days. I can remember when people from East Germany started to come over. first came over to Germany in ´85

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You can friend/fight DCLXVI Here :)
What that supposed to mean? Like I'm talking shit because he's not around and now I'll be scared?

Match between me and him as long lasting idea. Proposed by both sides.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
how stupid as most of them were not old enough to remember the pre-Berlin wall days.
It is stupid, but they remember cold war, Im talking about event which happened around 95 ! Dono if separation is still strong today. We know there is mafias still active

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It is stupid, but they remember cold war, Im talking about event which happened around 95 ! Dono if separation is still strong today. We know there is mafias still active
being honest if the Eastern European guys were ok to me i would be fine with them. Only because they could set me up with some Eastern delight back home, nice polish girl or what ever ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
being honest if the Eastern European guys were ok to me i would be fine with them. Only because they could set me up with some Eastern delight back home, nice polish girl or what ever ;)
Yeah, but doesn't work that way. if in FFL most likely you would have to hang with anglo mafia. Of course separation isn't that straight they are all legionnaires after all, but its present.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, but doesn't work that way. if in FFL most likely you would have to hang with anglo mafia. Of course separation isn't that straight they are all legionnaires after all, but its present.
well i would start the scottish tartan mafia :)

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Good, now we only need sponsor of match.

What with my Slavic face? I think that is big problem and aspect of legion that I don't like. Separation among legionnaires cold war style. You can easily bump on NCO who would like or don't based on country you coming from. Just listened story from ex- Legionnaire. According to him that separation was strong in 1 REC 94 to 98.
He says that there was one big fight at the time East VS West. (french were neutral). He was also in 13e DBLE. Joe you were in Gayane at the time?
No I was back in the REP (94-98)

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What that supposed to mean? Like I'm talking shit because he's not around and now I'll be scared?

Match between me and him as long lasting idea. Proposed by both sides.
Its not supposed to mean anything other than you can contact him there , however Joe says its not him so there you go , the tatts look like his though?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Its not supposed to mean anything other than you can contact him there
How about you contact him & meet him face to face? Maybe we can get this sorted. Big enough to post his Details on here regardless if it's him or not. You thought it was him. Instead of stirring it between him & dusa Let's see if you can back it up. My money is on 666.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Easy all, when I said that the forum was a little slow lately I wasn't expecting anyone to start a pugilist event. there are loads of other threads just waiting to be revamped.
For example the 'tell us a joke' thread. Sexpert achtung, as long as it's more or less clean ;) .
However try and use the correct thread. As for my photos of zone 51, I've managed to get one from the phone to the computer, I'll try again tomorrow. Whatever happened to plug and play?

BTW do people still say pugilists?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Easy all, when I said that the forum was a little slow lately I wasn't expecting anyone to start a pugilist event. there are loads of other threads just waiting to be revamped.
For example the 'tell us a joke' thread. Sexpert achtung, as long as it's more or less clean ;) .
However try and use the correct thread. As for my photos of zone 51, I've managed to get one from the phone to the computer, I'll try again tomorrow. Whatever happened to plug and play?

CPL CHEF... 🙂😁

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa

"I will horizontalize your perpendicularity with a pugilistic demonstration."

Still remember that from school😂

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Back to zone 51 (Thai style)

1568686221671.png
1568686442110.png 1568687932859.png For a people who have never heard of the honorable Sir Winston Churchill, One of our teachers thought that Belgium and Switzerland where departments of France, because they both speak French - not exactly true but... The fact that they have cafe, bars, eating houses all named after zone 51 is quite extraordinary.

Or perhaps not, Thais are very superstitious. It is very rare that a Thai will buy a used car, in case it has had an accident and someone was injured, heaven forbid, killed, Again if someone should have died in a house, even of natural causes, you can forget about selling it to someone from the same town.

Most houses have an alter (facing North) Even on the government lottery tickets they have symbols of fish and chickens and stars- as well as numbers, in case of someone seeing a moon crescent on a piece of paper might make then rich.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Back to zone 51 (Thai style)

View attachment 5434
View attachment 5435 View attachment 5436 For a people who have never heard of the honorable Sir Winston Churchill, One of our teachers thought that Belgium and Switzerland where departments of France, because they both speak French - not exactly true but... The fact that they have cafe, bars, eating houses all named after zone 51 is quite extraordinary.

Or perhaps not, Thais are very superstitious. It is very rare that a Thai will buy a used car, in case it has had an accident and someone was injured, heaven forbid, killed, Again if someone should have died in a house, even of natural causes, you can forget about selling it to someone from the same town.

Most houses have an alter (facing North) Even on the government lottery tickets they have symbols of fish and chickens and stars- as well as numbers, in case of someone seeing a moon crescent on a piece of paper might make then rich.
never mind all this joe..show us the Chicks. ;)

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I go to the gym in soi (zone) 51, there are a few chicks in there, they're the type that are doing more posing than working out just hoping to catch a farang (westerner). No way an I going to ask them if I can take a photo. The owner (French) takes himself to be a bit of a playboy - with Thais!? 😅. He won't talk to me in French, even though when I first joined the gym, he said to a guy next to me that his wife is French, no point in telling me that he was French, an accent that would slice through butter. I mentioned that my wife was French and that I spoke French. Nothing doing, he insists on speaking English to me, not that it makes the slightest bit of difference to me. Even when Erika came to the gym to do some cardio, he heard us conversing in French, nothing doing, he won't talk to me in in anything but English.