a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION Run test

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Grobsop7 hours ago (edited)
They cut you right here if you dont pass. I got cut with the guys slower than me.. and the cut was between me and the guy faster than me. Sooo close...

I think he may be lying, as I cannot see everyone except for one guy making it to pallier 7, and even then he must have only just made it it through as the second guy was soooooo close.
I left a comment to put him right. What people don't understand is that he is passing on false information which people may take for gospel:
Joseph Cosgrove
Joseph Cosgrove
1 second ago
I'm sorry mate, I'm calling BS here, You are telling me that there was only ONE (1) person who made it to level 7, which is the limit for elimination? BullS***. And don't try and tell me that it is the legion's way of getting rid of people that they don't want, Why would they go about it that way, when there are so many other ways to get rid of candidates. Be honest and admit that you were not prepared. Because, although you were binned because you were not up to it, you must remember that there are a lot of people who are reading and watching the legion threads.
Show less

BTW I gave a thumbs up for your comment (as you[re the birthday boy !)
read the guys comments...LOL. did not have a clue who he´s talking sh&t too. never mind.
Thanks Joe. Today I'm one year further from joining FFL
Happy Birthday buddy :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
No stupid questions on here mate. There is the occasional stupid answer...
Joining there is only the beeb test. In your regiment it will be the cooper, if they even bother.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Grobsop :
@Dusanboss What I say is how it was. I dont know anything about the levels you both talk about. There werent any talk about that from any guys when I was there.
He is full of sheet, never been there. He says 2011. Whan they introduced beep test? Was then still done Cooper?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Some times, the COVAPI / COOPER, is not done (it is meant to be a n annuel fitness test for battle fitness)
Lack of training for various reasons, Schedule, Opexs, Sentinelle, Stages / Courses and...etc!
Any one that can not complete their Cooper / COVAPI, should be fed to the lobsters...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Before you go on OPEX, the REP, to make sure that the lobsters don't get fat, has you do your annual 8K TAP.