a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salut / Hello

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Switzerland
C'mon, would you dress that crazy orange-blue uniform and guard bunch of aging pedos ... or would you serve FFL and get everyone respect?

Yeah, many wouldn't like fact that you are legionar, but they would respect you. It was (I guess it still is) great motive for me.
I think ita a bit absurd of you talk8ng about respect a legionair gets but in the same time you make fun off the swiss gards. The swiss protected also the french king. Swiss people do what they sign up for and dont care for what you stand for.

If i would sign up to protect some aging pedos then for sure i will protect them if thats my duty.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I think ita a bit absurd of you talk8ng about respect a legionair gets but in the same time you make fun off the swiss gards. The swiss protected also the french king. Swiss people do what they sign up for and dont care for what you stand for.

If i would sign up to protect some aging pedos then for sure i will protect them if thats my duty.
Hey man, don't take it personally. I don't have anything against Swiss people nor against Swiss gourd, (apart fact they wear silly uniforms and they guard at least some of aging pedos :))

And yeah . When talking about respect I think it's much easier to get it if say you were serving FFL against unit who didn't had combat experience for how long?
So respect isn't your motive. Knowing you have Swiss passport money and French citizenship I guess also aren't motives. So what are your motives?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Switzerland
Hey man, don't take it personally. I don't have anything against Swiss people nor against Swiss gourd, (apart fact they wear silly uniforms and they guard at least some of aging pedos :))

And yeah . When talking about respect I think it's much easier to get it if say you were serving FFL against unit who didn't had combat experience for how long?
So respect isn't your motive. Knowing you have Swiss passport money and French citizenship I guess also aren't motives. So what are your motives?
I want to become a soldier. The only units in the swissarmy you can do as a job are Pilot, AAD10 (the Special Forces) and EOD. So to get my dreamjob of becoming a soldier is only possible with tje FFL. Ofcourse the adventure and the simple live interest me too.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I want to become a soldier. The only units in the swissarmy you can do as a job are Pilot, AAD10 (the Special Forces) and EOD. So to get my dreamjob of becoming a soldier is only possible with tje FFL. Ofcourse the adventure and the simple live interest me too.
Why don't' you make chocolate, cheese or watches instead? :)

Sorry man. I just couldn't resist. :) We don't have much Swass coming around here. In fact we didn't had much of anyone in recent time. ;)
I wish you good luck.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Switzerland
Why don't' you make chocolate, cheese or watches instead? :)

Sorry man. I just couldn't resist. :) We don't have much Swass coming around here. In fact we didn't had much of anyone in recent time. ;)
I wish you good luck.
I prefer to eat cheese instead of making it ;)

Why you didnt join yet? I seen you a long time on this forum now :D

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Swisslion, go now. It's all well and good talking about the GCP, but first you have to get through the front gates. Today practice the Luc Leger and then go on Monday.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Swisslion,

A belated welcome to the forum. Enjoy it, search old posts for information and pay attention to those in Green. They are either serving or have served.

Good luck.

Most viewed threads of the week