Scotland's Finest- No Tartan & The Crucified Pussy.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Home Country
Scotland
Venus said:
It's ok flash. I'll designate an area for your smoking - the garden or the shed!:D
over my cold dead bod you and your nippy mates can chat in the wendy house and as for the smoking i was a smoker when you made me a frigging civvi you owe the legion one para heehee:D :p :D

V

Venus

Unregistered
flash010 said:
its not the first time my mrs has been called a fag hag haha long story :D
He's not calling me a fag hag - he's calling all you smokers fag hags hahaha:D
And the last time i was called fag hag was not used for the smoking term but for the other meaning of the word FAG.:D

Home Country
North Korea
The Black Watch (la veille noire French, if you prefer) are/were commonly called the “Menzies tinkers” or “les ferrailleurs de Menzies”, (am a Coage) (see Menzies Castle and the Black Watch monument, Aberfeldy.
Balhousie Castle, Perth... I walked past almost every day in my youth.
The old army barracks in Perth, black watch. I smashed over a hundred glass windows. 150 meters from the fieckie station( polis), down by the lade/canal. Got lifted, of course, and took my kicking like a man, I was 11½ at the time.

Andy d'Aberfeldy ( patent pending or marque déposée, if you prefer)
Alias, El Coagie

Chas

Donator
Home Country
United Kingdom
New blood in Green is needed for this forum to survive. It should not be necessary to rehash old posts from me to stir up interest. It was dated 2006 and in those days I was an enthusiastic supporter of this forum.
A definite case alas of Autres temps, autres moeurs.

Home Country
North Korea
Ask the mods to lock all your old threads if it upsets you that much. Me, anything I find that has some thing to do with me, by long or far, gets my intrest and maybe a reply. Whatever the age.

Chas

Donator
Home Country
United Kingdom
Le petit caporal, my fiend, you have missed the thrust of my post. I remain flattered that interest is shown in this topic posted, by me, so long ago. I repeat simply the forum needs more Greens, with fresh and relevant input, in order to survive.
Captain Mainwaring is passed his sell by date. ;)

Most viewed threads of the week