a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seal Team series

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Been following this fictional series on tv, no idea how realistic it is to real experience, I do enjoy watching this, and I'm not usually a tv person x

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Been following this fictional series on tv, no idea how realistic it is to real experience, I do enjoy watching this, and I'm not usually a tv person x
Bags, if it's not problem for you, can you tell to us "new guys" what's brought you to this forum at first place?

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bags, if it's not problem for you, can you tell to us "new guys" what's brought you to this forum at first place?

I came across this site a long time ago, I was a member of the original cervens site before they had a problem with it and we all had to join again. I was married to a soldier for 15yrs...So I kinda could relate to the guys in here, I've made some friends in here too....a couple we have sadly lost. Not everyone likes females in here which I can totally understand, I respect this site 100% I always have and always will, and I only ever post in certain threads. It says Cape Verde in my profile where I lived for a couple of yrs, but I'm back in the UK where I was born and bred, I'm a Geordie lass from the North East of England. Hope that answered your question? Bags x

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I came across this site a long time ago, I was a member of the original cervens site before they had a problem with it and we all had to join again. I was married to a soldier for 15yrs...So I kinda could relate to the guys in here, I've made some friends in here too....a couple we have sadly lost. Not everyone likes females in here which I can totally understand, I respect this site 100% I always have and always will, and I only ever post in certain threads. It says Cape Verde in my profile where I lived for a couple of yrs, but I'm back in the UK where I was born and bred, I'm a Geordie lass from the North East of England. Hope that answered your question? Bags x
Yes it does
I don't saw any negativity towards females during my time here. Females in army ... that's different story. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes it does
I don't saw any negativity towards females during my time here. Females in army ... that's different story. :)
Women are always welcome but on the subject of women in the Army i agree in most Combat roles but as medics some have proved their bravery in the British Army.