Status
Not open for further replies.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I saw that guy posting on reddit in a ffl sub recently and he is definitely a security threat. I find it comical how he was bragging about sending people gifts and buying airplane tickets here, he was complaining about how little he was paid on reddit. Nice to be back on this forum, I posted a while ago considering the legion but I decided I'd try to make a new life by other means. Those other means turned out to be a stalefish, I'll have to save for my ticket to paris.
He didn't bought ticket to anyone! He was bragging about and offering help just to start screaming at guys couple msgs on the way without any reason.
As for gifts people are paying for them. :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
He didn't bought ticket to anyone! He was bragging about and offering help just to start screaming at guys couple msgs on the way without any reason.
As for gifts people are paying for them. :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
DCLXVI,

A permanent disgrace to his regiment and to the Foreign Legion.
Reduced to obloquy he is best forgotten.

Rapace

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Probably time to close this thread after Chas’ post. DCLXVI , formerly known as Tragedy (speaks for itself) is now history, on this forum at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week