a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selection process

Reaction score
Home Country
India
Hello all the members of ffl i am legion aspirant and i want to join the legion but my teeths are seems to get a hurdle of my dream my 7 teeths are have hollow and cavities on them so I am thinking to get denture for all my 32 teeths will legion accept me with that and can legion doctor ditect it???

o

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Denture is a no-go. Check out the threads on teeth in the sticky's. I would get them filled in, dont yank em.
Why is that? I’m curious to know why dentures won’t work, I can see why bad teeth is a no go for health reasons but if you have false teeth what’s the big deal.

Reaction score
Home Country
India
Why is that? I’m curious to know why dentures won’t work, I can see why bad teeth is a no go for health reasons but if you have false teeth what’s the big deal.
Exectly thats what i am thinking permanent dentures are exactly the same as real one's even i would say dentures are better than real teeths because you don't have cavities and other problems anyway whatsoever i will try nonetheless for legion with denturesi think they won't detect it

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Exectly thats what i am thinking permanent dentures are exactly the same as real one's even i would say dentures are better than real teeths because you don't have cavities and other problems anyway whatsoever i will try nonetheless for legion with denturesi think they won't detect it
I’m sure when they inspect your teeth they will know, but hey if you’ve never been to France why not.

Reaction score
Home Country
India
I’m sure when they inspect your teeth they will know, but hey if you’ve never been to France why not.
I am thinking to replace damange teeth i check properly today its just one second molar which have hollow completely other just have lot of cavities and front two teeth have irremovable plague

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Ah I was assuming ye old stick in mouth dentures, with the full set of gnashers.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Implants you'll never have a problem, my mother law had it done. Very expensive though unless you've extra insurance.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Been to Mexico never been to Europe so I’m pretty excited about this, my father was stationed in Germany for a while when he was in the army he loved it. Although he did say he preferred Central America for some reason he liked the jungle, I want to see for myself.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
okay are you on WhatsApp or Facebook or can i have your email address?

No, but we can chat on here though. If you want to talk private, the guys here that say legionnaire or sexpert they are the ones that will be the best to ask questions. I’m on the same boat as you, not Bad teeth but in the dark as to what to expect. Ask the guys who have been through it, and hey Maybe one day we will meet.

Reaction score
Home Country
India
Been to Mexico never been to Europe so I’m pretty excited about this, my father was stationed in Germany for a while when he was in the army he loved it. Although he did say he preferred Central America for some reason he liked the jungle, I want to see for myself.
What is chances of death in legion although you just need spend one year out of France in denger

Reaction score
Home Country
India
No, but we can chat on here though. If you want to talk private, the guys here that say legionnaire or sexpert they are the ones that will be the best to ask questions. I’m on the same boat as you, not Bad teeth but in the dark as to what to expect. Ask the guys who have been through it, and hey Maybe one day we will meet.
Yuup hope so how old are you BTW and which regiment you looking for to get enlist?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes the best guys to ask are the ex Legion guys like Joe.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
What is chances of death in legion although you just need spend one year out of France in denger
Hmm good question, I would say that death is a possibility in any combat situation. I’m Cherokee, German And African all of my ancestors are warriors and many of my ancestors died in battle who am I.