dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
We are not friends
We aren't ? You broke my heart with this! :cry:

dont you ever use ANY first name my security and the legions, keep your f*cking mouth shut about ANYONE,
When you posted online whole albums of your photo shooting session you were not so concerned about security.
And why do you care about that anyway? You are probably kicked out Legion long time ago.

Can I call you just Cpl Cu*t? Written that way no one will notice cover. :)

I don't wanna another ban because of you so if you want to continue this wrangler please do that by PM. But they not interesting to you you want to have audience for you performance.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Dusaboss the use of what you pretend to know as a first name was not cool in any way, shape, or form. If anyone wants their name to be known they will share it in a private message or through another form of communication. That use was a complete violation of protocol and respect for the privacy of others, ESPECIALLY a serving Legionnaire. Remember, the Legion requires and offers complete anonymity, respect that.
To be fair USMCRET, 666 has plastered his supposed name and MLE all over forum in the past. I think it's just frustration on Dusaboss's part with 666's attitude to other forum members, also privacy appears to only be an issue when certain members are involved. I find it strange when the same guy talking about openness and clearing the air starts complaining when now he is the aggravated party.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss.:ROFLMAO:.. don´t get banned before Christmas... :ROFLMAO: you´re a good bro

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss the use of what you pretend to know as a first name was not cool in any way, shape, or form. If anyone wants their name to be known they will share it in a private message or through another form of communication. That use was a complete violation of protocol and respect for the privacy of others, ESPECIALLY a serving Legionnaire. Remember, the Legion requires and offers complete anonymity, respect that.
Bet if they both met up they would get on...have a beer.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Call me anything you wish. Just not what you think you know. You actually think I would post my name, legion name?. Bahaha . And or my MLE. LOL. Sexpert, no, we would not, I have no desire to meet a dude who pussied out when I offered to buy his way to france for the legion. I am so glad not any of you, but the very few here, actually know what you are talking about or know anything about me.
Probably why only the real solid dudes get videos and pics of my daily life and personal emails from me. Oh and holiday gift packages from me and the lady. Sucks to suck for all the fantasist and maniacs.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Call me anything you wish. Just not what you think you know. You actually think I would post my name, legion name?. Bahaha . And or my MLE. LOL. Sexpert, no, we would not, I have no desire to meet a dude who pussied out when I offered to buy his way to france for the legion. I am so glad not any of you, but the very few here, actually know what you are talking about or know anything about me.
Probably why only the real solid dudes get videos and pics of my daily life and personal emails from me. Oh and holiday gift packages from me and the lady. Sucks to suck for all the fantasist and maniacs.
Screenshot_20181206-182406.png
https://cervens.net/forum/index.php?threads/walter-mittys.22072/

Clearly more arrogant than you can remember.

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Does being Native American, Cherokee Tribe, benefit me at all for selection? Or is it only based on country of origin? I do have a card validating my bloodline as part of this tribe.

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Dax.McKnight,

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with you enlistment. Please whenever possible keep us informed as to your progress.

Chas Green Beret- 99% need not apply.
Flight and hotel are booked.

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
There doesn't seem to be too much of a difference at this time of the year. So you will have time to acclimatize.
I'm just wondering what the big attraction for going over the Yuletide period is? If it is to your and the others (because there are a couple of others) advantage all the better. Just keep you head down and get on with it. Don't be taken in by all the jovial festive mood, remember that they are already in and you still have a ways to go.
Flight and hotel booked. I even memorised the code of honor (creed) in english.... I feel its better to know it my language and understand it rather than not understand what I'm saying. But thanks for all of your support and information. I hope no one hears from me for a while after the 15th 💪💪

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Your pass port is USA and the Legion will see that and the fact that you are a native américain is secondry

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Your pass port is USA and the Legion will see that and the fact that you are a native américain is secondry
Thanks and I am curious my birth certificate may not arrive in time before my flight. The flight I chose was 1200 cheaper than any other. Could I have it mailed to me when I'm there? And could I use a copy of my birth certificate pulled from my former military records?

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Dis
Thanks and I am curious my birth certificate may not arrive in time before my flight. The flight I chose was 1200 cheaper than any other. Could I have it mailed to me when I'm there? And could I use a copy of my birth certificate pulled from my former military records?
Disregard sorry, I just saw the reply on the other thread.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Flight and hotel booked. I even memorised the code of honor (creed) in english
Why not memorize it in Charokee while you are at it?;)
But seriously, Hans told us how the Cchs like to test people on their learning of the code d'honneur in French. It may not be much, but every thing that you have on your side may tip the balance.:cool:

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
But seriously, Hans told us how the Cchs like to test people on their learning of the code d'honneur in French. It may not be much, but every thing that you have on your side may tip the balance.:cool:
Yeah I wanted to learn it in french but time is of essence... it's better than nothing I suppose.

OP
D
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
20181207_025746.jpg

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Continue to drink plenty of water and get used to being hungry and waking up early

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Less is best and it will help thru sélection and basic training. ...once at his regiment, he can eat and drink what and as much he wants