Selection standards.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
We are not friends
We aren't ? You broke my heart with this! :cry:

dont you ever use ANY first name my security and the legions, keep your f*cking mouth shut about ANYONE,
When you posted online whole albums of your photo shooting session you were not so concerned about security.
And why do you care about that anyway? You are probably kicked out Legion long time ago.

Can I call you just Cpl Cu*t? Written that way no one will notice cover. :)

I don't wanna another ban because of you so if you want to continue this wrangler please do that by PM. But they not interesting to you you want to have audience for you performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusaboss the use of what you pretend to know as a first name was not cool in any way, shape, or form. If anyone wants their name to be known they will share it in a private message or through another form of communication. That use was a complete violation of protocol and respect for the privacy of others, ESPECIALLY a serving Legionnaire. Remember, the Legion requires and offers complete anonymity, respect that.
To be fair USMCRET, 666 has plastered his supposed name and MLE all over forum in the past. I think it's just frustration on Dusaboss's part with 666's attitude to other forum members, also privacy appears to only be an issue when certain members are involved. I find it strange when the same guy talking about openness and clearing the air starts complaining when now he is the aggravated party.

sexpert

Top Poster Of Month
Dusaboss the use of what you pretend to know as a first name was not cool in any way, shape, or form. If anyone wants their name to be known they will share it in a private message or through another form of communication. That use was a complete violation of protocol and respect for the privacy of others, ESPECIALLY a serving Legionnaire. Remember, the Legion requires and offers complete anonymity, respect that.
Bet if they both met up they would get on...have a beer.

Call me anything you wish. Just not what you think you know. You actually think I would post my name, legion name?. Bahaha . And or my MLE. LOL. Sexpert, no, we would not, I have no desire to meet a dude who pussied out when I offered to buy his way to france for the legion. I am so glad not any of you, but the very few here, actually know what you are talking about or know anything about me.
Probably why only the real solid dudes get videos and pics of my daily life and personal emails from me. Oh and holiday gift packages from me and the lady. Sucks to suck for all the fantasist and maniacs.

Call me anything you wish. Just not what you think you know. You actually think I would post my name, legion name?. Bahaha . And or my MLE. LOL. Sexpert, no, we would not, I have no desire to meet a dude who pussied out when I offered to buy his way to france for the legion. I am so glad not any of you, but the very few here, actually know what you are talking about or know anything about me.
Probably why only the real solid dudes get videos and pics of my daily life and personal emails from me. Oh and holiday gift packages from me and the lady. Sucks to suck for all the fantasist and maniacs.
Screenshot_20181206-182406.png
https://cervens.net/forum/index.php?threads/walter-mittys.22072/

Clearly more arrogant than you can remember.

There doesn't seem to be too much of a difference at this time of the year. So you will have time to acclimatize.
I'm just wondering what the big attraction for going over the Yuletide period is? If it is to your and the others (because there are a couple of others) advantage all the better. Just keep you head down and get on with it. Don't be taken in by all the jovial festive mood, remember that they are already in and you still have a ways to go.
Flight and hotel booked. I even memorised the code of honor (creed) in english.... I feel its better to know it my language and understand it rather than not understand what I'm saying. But thanks for all of your support and information. I hope no one hears from me for a while after the 15th 💪💪

Your pass port is USA and the Legion will see that and the fact that you are a native américain is secondry
Thanks and I am curious my birth certificate may not arrive in time before my flight. The flight I chose was 1200 cheaper than any other. Could I have it mailed to me when I'm there? And could I use a copy of my birth certificate pulled from my former military records?

Most viewed threads of the week