a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selection standards.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It's a way of life for some. ..
Making do with the strict minium
Doing more with less
Sod the comforts = makes you soft and dépendant. .what happens the day you do not have your comforts ?
It's a Napoléonic philosophy
Barlinnie specials and tea no sugar. Cold showers, 365 / 365, no central heating and not even a hot water bottle
Mice or Mensch?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It's a way of life for some. ..
Making do with the strict minium
Doing more with less
Sod the comforts = makes you soft and dépendant. .what happens the day you do not have your comforts ?
It's a Napoléonic philosophy
Barlinnie specials and tea no sugar. Cold showers, 365 / 365, no central heating and not even a hot water bottle
Mice or Mensch?
just sleep on the street bro...:ROFLMAO: no just kidding. i would never make fun of homeless people. anyone could end up in this position. I know what you mean. reminds me of a guy i worked with. told me he paid a fortune for a shirt.. i said WTF? he said yeah but you don´t know the club scene..just said f%ck off you clown. :LOL:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dax,

All the very best of luck. I hope that you are o.k. in London. I am sure that you will be fine as long as you give it your best shot.
When able to please keep us informed.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Went to a local bar and bought legion nco and officers drinks all night. 😃 Hopefully it turns in my favor. Fun guys

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Wish we could say the same for you
Good luck, Dax and keep the positive attitude (even when do cleaning duties)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i wonder how the scottish guy Guido is getting on?... well into his training now if he got in which i am sure he did. Good luck Dax..:)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
If he has been accepted and is now doing his basic, he will either be,drenched to the bone or freezing his goolies off

No news is good news
Am sûre he will pop in after basic is done, i hope

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
If he has been accepted and is now doing his basic, he will either be,drenched to the bone or freezing his goolies off

No news is good news
Am sûre he will pop in after basic is done, i hope
i think he will came over as a good guy.