Selection Video

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Here is a new video on selection. It is in French. I think it has new information in it. A couple guys were featured and received inapt, I don't know why. Hopefully more to come in this video.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Here is a new video on selection. It is in French. I think it has new information in it. A couple guys were featured and received inapt, I don't know why. Hopefully more to come in this video.

good video. saw it before i´m sure on here.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is a new one.
sure i´ve seen it where the Brit guy number 8 failed it. yea.. i remember watching it with the black dude training with the guys doing monkey bars, chins ..etc. someone must have re posted it in youtube or they edited a video with some older stuff. don´t know..don´t care ;)

Last edited:
OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Possibly. It says it is episode 1 and this begins showing more further into training so I hope to see more episodes.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Possibly. It says it is episode 1 and this begins showing more further into training so I hope to see more episodes.
yea mate post them up as you see them. good info for the young bucks on here... me i´m an old fart now.

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
yea mate post them up as you see them. good info for the young bucks on here... me i´m an old fart now.
You can't be that old haha the way you still get after it.

I'm getting older but I feel young.

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I think this is a really good doc. It obviously left out a lot but it was still very motivational. I think it's telling me that I need to work harder on learning the language.
Thanks for posting sexpert

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I think this is a really good doc. It obviously left out a lot but it was still very motivational. I think it's telling me that I need to work harder on learning the language.
Thanks for posting sexpert
Tom, listen mate, what you have to realize is that all the orders will be given in French. Now it's up to you if you want to understand what is going on. Once you are in your regiment, the next day's orders will be posted on your section's notice board.
You should learn all the you can about verb construction and do learn each new item as either masculine or feminine, believe me it will make life a lot more easier for you later on.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Tom, listen mate, what you have to realize is that all the orders will be given in French. Now it's up to you if you want to understand what is going on. Once you are in your regiment, the next day's orders will be posted on your section's notice board.
You should learn all the you can about verb construction and do learn each new item as either masculine or feminine, believe me it will make life a lot more easier for you later on.
Yes life must be hard if you can't understand Orders. I think in the old days.. You got told once then.. Smack! 😄 The chinese & mongolian dudes must have it hard. I mean for a Brit it can't be that hard. I can still remember some from school.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
17726478-B6C6-4F2A-8C87-8C631D8F2C31.jpeg

OP
T
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I hear you.

Most viewed threads of the week