a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive guy

whatever222

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
Hi, my name is ... well ... none of your business really, I'm 23 years old from Romania. I've been thinking of joining the legion for a few months now, and I'm going to give it a try this month either on the 15th or 23rd depends on a few things. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind...

1. My hands are kinda sensitive and I wouldn't want to get them bruised while being there, so is there someone I could ask there for some special hand gloves? like maybe a colonel or someone like that who is in charge of these things...
2. I'm easily offended, so I wouldn't want the instructors to like yell at me or hurt my feelings or something like that ... maybe I could talk to some high ranking officer, perhaps the colonel in question 1 so that the instructors will go easy on me and perhaps maybe smile at me from time to time :)
3. I know it's not obvious, but I'm gay ( I know it's hard to believe right? ) so I hope that won't be an issue, I heard of some other gay guys in the legion and they turned out just fine.

So that's all I guess, wish me luck :)

Madmonk 7.5

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Netherlands
You need a hobby, you have too much time on your hands. :mad:

ALR

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
really really really poor attempt at trolling

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
' Bono Dimunata whatever 222.'

Nice fairy bite.
No doubt you are looking forward to your first 'short arm' inspection.
Pull the other one since I don't think you will get many takers on this forum.
It is time maybe for our resident, past master of acerbic and pithy dictum to repond.
Sean, where are you ?

SeanG

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Hi, my name is ... well ... none of your business really, I'm 23 years old from Romania. I've been thinking of joining the legion for a few months now, and I'm going to give it a try this month either on the 15th or 23rd depends on a few things. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind...

1. My hands are kinda sensitive and I wouldn't want to get them bruised while being there, so is there someone I could ask there for some special hand gloves? like maybe a colonel or someone like that who is in charge of these things...
2. I'm easily offended, so I wouldn't want the instructors to like yell at me or hurt my feelings or something like that ... maybe I could talk to some high ranking officer, perhaps the colonel in question 1 so that the instructors will go easy on me and perhaps maybe smile at me from time to time :)
3. I know it's not obvious, but I'm gay ( I know it's hard to believe right? ) so I hope that won't be an issue, I heard of some other gay guys in the legion and they turned out just fine.

Shut up you fcuk wit:mad::D

repman86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
find out his ip addy and send round the clean up squad, its happened before and no doubt happen again, we have long feelers all over the world. Bite

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
feck me i could do better than that sober your not funny at all lest the ones in the past were more annoying if thats your best you better go to bed its way past sleepy time for you little boy

jbdefence

Donator
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Im guessing your name is Priscilla and your the queen of the f*ck tards

Ginge N

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England

As they say in CALVI
The sensitive guy NEED NOT APPLY xxx.
P.S. Nice try

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
It is quite obviously one of those situations where a dignified and proper man should keep clear of contaminating himself with senseless garbage. It is important for the decent man not even to engage the likes of this insect. However I have found it almost impossible to ignore these types, I know it says almost as much about me as their own behavior says about them, but alas, we are what we are and I need to through in my two cents.
**** OFF YOU LITTLE WORM!!!

Desefortunadamente

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
It is quite obviously one of those situations where a dignified and proper man should keep clear of contaminating himself with senseless garbage. It is important for the decent man not even to engage the likes of this insect. However I have found it almost impossible to ignore these types, I know it says almost as much about me as their own behavior says about them, but alas, we are what we are and I need to through in my two cents.
**** OFF YOU LITTLE WORM!!!

These blokes come and go John, as long as trolling is around, they'll be around. Best to simply not pay any attention to them and let the mods deal with them as they see fit.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
you got insane, and then you got card-carrying insane...then there's attending the annual insane convention...

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
K go back to the lovely women on the beach you good looking fecker, and yes were all jealous as feck

whatever222

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
Hi, me again, I just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect towards current or ex legionnaires, and although I think most of you had a nice laugh, in all sincerity if any of you actually got offended by my thread, then, I apologize. I meant no offense by my post and well I don't really know what came over me that day. To further clarify things, I'm not gay nor sensitive, and I am leaving to Marseille on the 24th this month. I've been training for the past 2 months so I'm fit enough to go through preselection and hopefully through basic training, and as far as being mentally fit and motivated, let's just say life prepared me for that.

So cheers and wish me luck :)

Manasaca

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
If you really want to give it a shoot,then what can I say,Good luck.

PS:Bafta.

Most viewed threads of the week