a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive guy

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hi, me again, I just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect towards current or ex legionnaires, and although I think most of you had a nice laugh, in all sincerity if any of you actually got offended by my thread, then, I apologize. I meant no offense by my post and well I don't really know what came over me that day. To further clarify things, I'm not gay nor sensitive, and I am leaving to Marseille on the 24th this month. I've been training for the past 2 months so I'm fit enough to go through preselection and hopefully through basic training, and as far as being mentally fit and motivated, let's just say life prepared me for that.

So cheers and wish me luck :)

Best wishes, Bonne chance, Stout prayer

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Slovenia
Well I did think this was an joke on newbees' account, anyway break a leg.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
tell cch ordon you see him in recruting vids you have sensitive hands tell him cpl flash sent you he will sort you out

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Come on Flash, let's be sensible. With soft delicate hands and pinkies, he must apply for the standard Legion issue silk gloves.
Please don't frighten this aspiring recruit (?) ! His NCOs' will be much more gentle than you. Let him get some experience.
I remember my ' Booty' silkies protecting my delicate hands in bayonet training ! Might have even given them to a bint in
exchange for a quickie. All Cdos got them as we were real softies and that's a fact. (?)

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
One more thing, don't try to be the funny guy.

funkyNights

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Finland
Hi, my name is ... well ... none of your business really, I'm 23 years old from Romania. I've been thinking of joining the legion for a few months now, and I'm going to give it a try this month either on the 15th or 23rd depends on a few things. I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind...

1. My hands are kinda sensitive and I wouldn't want to get them bruised while being there, so is there someone I could ask there for some special hand gloves? like maybe a colonel or someone like that who is in charge of these things...
2. I'm easily offended, so I wouldn't want the instructors to like yell at me or hurt my feelings or something like that ... maybe I could talk to some high ranking officer, perhaps the colonel in question 1 so that the instructors will go easy on me and perhaps maybe smile at me from time to time :)
3. I know it's not obvious, but I'm gay ( I know it's hard to believe right? ) so I hope that won't be an issue, I heard of some other gay guys in the legion and they turned out just fine.

So that's all I guess, wish me luck :)

Really clever. Almost like a joke you know, only that it wasn't funny.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Remember if on corvee cusine that you need to ask for thr fairy liquid, keeps you hands nice and soft.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Remember if on corvee cusine that you need to ask for thr fairy liquid, keeps you hands nice and soft.
It's mild cream fairy liquid, be precise right to the point! The Cch may have other things on his mind, after all he's just a man.

Most viewed threads of the week