• She deserves a 2nd chance

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Not concerned

• She should be hung drawn and quartered

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not interested

• Change Canon law to allow for hanging drawing and quartering women.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship
This is one of three British teenagers who left to join IS. Please Vote after seeing the video.
This is not a racist debate ! please watch you comments.

Any rude or racially based comments will be deleted. All comments after voting please !

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
well the UK feeds enough of your people don´t they? ..oh i forgot all are model citizens, Lawyers & such... the UK must be a great place because they all want to stay. Also ..
In Germany a lot of countries do not want their scum back even though they are citizens of say Afgahnistan & syria. They are so called Refugees. so what you are pointing out is not standing up. Double edged sword bro.
No, its not double edged sword bro. I'm on same course here no matter who is person in question.
Yes, you should send our scum back to Serbia. And that is what EU countries do until recently . Unfortunately they don't do that with many black, brown and Muslim immigrants because everyone in EU is so scared of "racist" label.
If someone start to misbehave he should be deported immediately. I agree on that. I would even expand that on persons who after certain number of years don't bother at all to integrate into society, don't learn native language and don't respect customs and culture of given country.
If happens that they are Serbs.. sure I'm even more for punishing them than other nations. Because they give me and other decent and normal Serbs bad look.

And yes bro UK is great place. I never questioned that. but I think there isn't many Serbs there. They aiming more for continental part of western Europe.
well the UK feeds enough of your people don´t they?
We can say that only for lazy people on welfare who abuse system. I don't like those bastards too. You should send them all back home, Serbia or what ever. We are on same page here bro that's why I get pissed when you misunderstood me.
I hope that you don't really think that all Serbs are car thieves and welfare abusers?
oh i forgot all are model citizens, Lawyers & such.
Not all of course. but if we compare recent years with structure of people migrating from this parts during 90s situation is significantly improved. Believe me that is true. Also people coming from here unlike the tones of others (you know who) usually immigrating legally. Not as asylum seekers without papers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
No, its not double edged sword bro. I'm on same course here no matter who is person in question.
Yes, you should send our scum back to Serbia. And that is what EU countries do until recently . Unfortunately they don't do that with many black, brown and Muslim immigrants because everyone in EU is so scared of "racist" label.
If someone start to misbehave he should be deported immediately. I agree on that. I would even expand that on persons who after certain number of years don't bother at all to integrate into society, don't learn native language and don't respect customs and culture of given country.
If happens that they are Serbs.. sure I'm even more for punishing them than other nations. Because they give me and other decent and normal Serbs bad look.

And yes bro UK is great place. I never questioned that. but I think there isn't many Serbs there. They aiming more for continental part of western Europe.

We can say that only for lazy people on welfare who abuse system. I don't like those bastards too. You should send them all back home, Serbia or what ever. We are on same page here bro that's why I get pissed when you misunderstood me.
I hope that you don't really think that all Serbs are car thieves and welfare abusers?

Not all of course. but if we compare recent years with structure of people migrating from this parts during 90s situation is significantly improved. Believe me that is true. Also people coming from here unlike the tones of others (you know who) usually immigrating legally. Not as asylum seekers without papers.
mate...you could talk the head of a two pence piece....lol

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
but ya know it would be fun having a big Legion style Grill fest. Joe & Paps doing the meat. dusaboss running the bar :ROFLMAO:
pull up a sandbag with jonny & chas...

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
but ya know it would be fun having a big Legion style Grill fest. Joe & Paps doing the meat. dusaboss running the bar :ROFLMAO:
pull up a sandbag with jonny & chas...
Huh, a sandbag? WTF? I should be the one propping up the bar.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
During WW2, when the Germans were occupying Norway, quite a number of young Norwegian women fell in love with German soldiers and became their girlfriends. When the war ended many ofthese women were publicly humiliated, had their heads shaven and branded as German sluts. A number of them were also stripped of their Norwegian siticenships and shipped off to bombed out Germany, like Hamburg or Bremen to fend for themselves. The reason, and moral, was that these women had consorted with the enemy, and thereby made their stay in Norway more pleasurable. I.e. they were traitors.

I reckon something similar applies to women who went voluntarily to join the IS scums in Iraq and Syria.

Attachments

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
During WW2, when the Germans were occupying Norway, quite a number of young Norwegian women fell in love with German soldiers and became their girlfriends. When the war ended many ofthese women were publicly humiliated, had their heads shaven and branded as German sluts. A number of them were also stripped of their Norwegian siticenships and shipped off to bombed out Germany, like Hamburg or Bremen to fend for themselves. The reason, and moral, was that these women had consorted with the enemy, and thereby made their stay in Norway more pleasurable. I.e. they were traitors.

I reckon something similar applies to women who went voluntarily to join the IS scums in Iraq and Syria.
yes also in France too. They never took our Island though... haha. Thanks to the Royal Air Force.
If it was not for the Americanos we would have lost. but fought to the end.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Yes if ISIS had a state. Islamic State is pretty much gone (as Caliphate). Many of IS fighters are not native to Syria and Iraq. (What about our pretty girl's man?). So that is big difference in the two cases. Nazis ware official government chosen by German people.

Last edited:
OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
You're not the only, I've tried to get in touch with the Boss.
If anyone is having trouble posting or reading threads, please let the Boss know here:

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I would vote to close this thread think we have all had our say and not much else we all have different viewpoints for whatever reason!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes, Dusa, and your point is?
My point is that isn't fair to sand those extremism in Syria (Iraq). People and governments there didn't want them in the first place. They (and some others) went there and made mess out of relatively normal country. And now we gonna force them to accept this scum for life? Hmm.

If there is country where they should go that would be Saudi Arabia. They already living that crazy ideology. Roots of Salafi - wahhabism are there and they are pretty much involved in all that crap. But no. Instead, USA, UK (and crew) giving to SA high tech weaponry and and someone letting scum running all over the Evrope.

If that girl said something smart in that video that is "I'm not paying for their bullets. I'm not paying for them to be trained." So who does? That is really good question everyone have to ask.I hope there is no many people here who really believe that ISIS is self sufficient organization.

darkwood

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Asked if she felt she made a mistake travelling to Syria, she said: “In a way, yes, but I don’t regret it because it’s changed me as a person. It’s made me stronger, tougher, you know.

That is good. Now you have a fine training to survive in those conditions over there.

Some people are unbelievable.