a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANSWERED Should she be stripped of her nationality

Is it fair to take away her nationality

• Yes of course

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No it is not right

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • She deserves a 2nd chance

• Not concerned

• She should be hung drawn and quartered

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not interested

• Change Canon law to allow for hanging drawing and quartering women.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship
This is one of three British teenagers who left to join IS. Please Vote after seeing the video.
This is not a racist debate ! please watch you comments.

Any rude or racially based comments will be deleted. All comments after voting please !

Last edited:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
She joined a terrorist organisation that was actively fighting British military personnel.

Not only should she be charged with terrorism but treason as well. Lock her up with her ISIS hubby and create a new skylight with a 2000lb JDAM or a 500lb if budget is an issue.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
At the least she should face life imprisonment if she came back, better she stays away, too many muslim extremists already living in the UK.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Keep them out of Europe.. All of them. Make your bed you lie in it. Simple as that.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
She provided aid and comfort to the enemies of the Crown. That's high treason. Stripping her of citizenship would be a good start. The little trick ain't even sorry about it, either.

Send her and her baby back to Syria.
Bravo.. Bravo...

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I think she would always be a risk. Once indoctrinated, on what values will she raise her children?
Is UK a hotel?
My view: ".... I joined IS but it didn't work out for me. So I changed my mind and want back. Besides, in UK unlike IS I can exercise the liberties. Don't even need to change my views...".

Reaction score
Home Country
Estonia
She joined the regime.. She knew what´s were going on...
No second chance.. Thats my opinion..

But some of the muslims, are really kind people. Who really want to live the normal life, and there is some a&/(%eholes who pretend to be kind people, but in real life are backstabbers.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I am sick in tired of All this politically correct bollox... Wee

Did you See How all the muslim all appeared from nö where crowding around with their phones? Trust me they Stick together. So all the more reason not to let any radical back into europe..

Of course Germany is in the grip of Green /left politics so they will let them back in.
@ Maks Kiv
The upper Part of the Post was not for you. Sure some muslim are ok. I am friends with a lawyer who is turkish.. Saved my ass a couple of Times... 😆 Got me a nice payout too. 😂

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I made some silly choices at 15 (and older) I say let her back and support her to integrate back into western society. as we all make mistakes. For some of us things would have been a different life if the Legion did not exist!!, some of has baggage from prior mistakes or adventures.
But hey I do have a non judgmental view and practice equality 😀

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I made some silly choices at 15 (and older) I say let her back and support her to integrate back into western society. as we all make mistakes. For some of us things would have been a different life if the Legion did not exist!!, some of has baggage from prior mistakes or adventures.
Maybe you have but they don't.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Oh well, here is jonny.

I never understood how some organisations like ISI, or Pol Pot, or the worst of the nazi horror, or whatever could happen in the first place. Who are these people, are they totally absent from normal morality?

OK, as for this particularly misguided young woman , I would not want her anywhere in my neighborhood, for sure. She wanted to go there, to support a horrible organization. She should stay there.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
States can't give rehabilitations for persons like her. What msg is would that send to others who want to do same? "Go there, have some fun. See if Islamic state works for you. If not come back, we will send you on little deradicalization course and everything would be fine".
Simple we can't take this people back even if they don't fought or do any crime.
Also she is worst kind of ISIS supporters. Woman.Born in the west. Enjoys all western privileges and freedoms. Then decided that all that is crap and that she need to turn to medieval, f-up ideology and way of life because ... Its cool to where burka these days I guess? Have some similarities with punk movement in 80s. Young, rebelling against system, go for anarchy... :) Just instead some cool music for main base had that crazy book.

I emphasize that she is woman because I have even less understanding for them than for men go to IS. I mean do they women even read Quran? I did, That book isn't even meant to be read by women. And how could they when according to it they shouldn't go to school or learn to read. There is one chapter dedicated to women. In it says how man need to treat and handle women. :)

And then some spoiled ass, stupid little bitch decided to go in some goat f-ing, retarded community to be 4th woman to some murderers- rapist maniac and to be treated like bitch because she is one in first place. I can only explain that with masohisam.
Oh yes they say that western women are actually enslaved by objectisasing their body. Which is true, but their way definitely isn't solution or better

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You had been warned that his is not to lead to racism. Auchtung
Yeah... & she'll be on welfare, house everything paid for her & her off spring. Nö one will give her a Job trust me.

Meanwhile ex soldiers get nö or little help. Some homeless. Enough of this liberal bollox. Helping these Terrorists

Last edited by a moderator:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I think is obvious that she didn't repented or taught from her mistake. She is still radical Muslim. Only thing she want to change is poverty and sand in **** for comfort of the wast.

And guys, we can't " hung drawn and quartered her". We stoped doing thing like that long time ago. By doing that we becoming same as they and I think that all agree we don't wont that.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Huh Dusa, how does ‘sand in **** gives confort of the wast’? Can you explain, please?

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I’m with you, Papillion, but the risk of this girl becoming an IS sleeper cell will always be there.