a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANSWERED Should she be stripped of her nationality

Is it fair to take away her nationality

• Yes of course

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No it is not right

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • She deserves a 2nd chance

• Not concerned

• She should be hung drawn and quartered

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not interested

• Change Canon law to allow for hanging drawing and quartering women.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
I think is obvious that she didn't repented or taught from her mistake. She is still radical Muslim. Only thing she want to change is poverty and sand in pussy for comfort of the wast.

And guys, we can't " hung drawn and quartered her". We stoped doing thing like that long time ago. By doing that we becoming same as they and I think that all agree we don't wont that.
On a historical side note it was against canon law to draw and quarter a female.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Huh Dusa, how does ‘sand in **** gives confort of the wast’? Can you explain, please?
It doesn't Johnny. That's typical Middle Eastern or North African flavour. :)
I wrote : "Only thing she want to change is poverty and sand in **** for comfort of the wast."
So she been to IS, felt inconvenience of sand in certain parts and now she wants to change that for comfort of west. But she want to keep their crazy beliefs and customs. Get it?
Also sand in ... is both synonym for all bad, uncomfortable things life in poor Mid Eastern country brings and literal meaning. I'm sure she now understand why that phrase is used for pissed off girls. :)

Truth I wrote that bit confusing.

Last edited:

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
You have to be able to interview and get to know a person before making a blanket decision.
In any case, the taxpayers will be on the hook to pay for her stay.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
My view is based on the decision she made at 15 also going back to the anti Muslim feeling that was around in Britain at that period. When I was at University as part of my degree I studied gangs the one thing that gangs and groups give to individuals is a sense of belonging, until this girl is properly debriefed by professional people then only will they get a true picture of what motivated her to go in the first place, also they can identify risk present and future!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
My view is based on the decision she made at 15 also going back to the anti Muslim feeling that was around in Britain at that period. When I was at University as part of my degree I studied gangs the one thing that gangs and groups give to individuals is a sense of belonging, until this girl is properly debriefed by professional people then only will they get a true picture of what motivated her to go in the first place, also they can identify risk present and future!
so muslims had no ill feelings towards us? sorry but very one sided. I might not like something but i am not going to join a radical group & go to a terror training camp learning how to kill non believers. I can´t hear this they are victims BS. and no this is not a racist post just my opinion

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I made some silly choices at 15 (and older) I say let her back and support her to integrate back into western society. as we all make mistakes. For some of us things would have been a different life if the Legion did not exist!!, some of has baggage from prior mistakes or adventures.
But hey I do have a non judgmental view and practice equality 😀
You putting yourself in her place and that's why you giving her support. I don't know what your mistakes were, but I'm pretty sure that you didn't join jihadist group and even if you are times when different than today.

Jihadism simply cannot be treated as some stupid thing young people do and there is multiple reasons for that. As I sad if she goes unpunished, others would follow her example more easily.
Than we should look wider picture. She was born and raised in Muslim family. She did not rebel against her family believes, she only take it to the extreme. Papillon I'm pretty sure you didn't had support from family in your wrongdoings?
What you think how many times did she heard from her father sentence "They hate us because I'm an Muslim"? Maybe never, but is more likely that thing like that happen.

Then biggest concern is that she doesn't show any signs of repentance. It's obvious when you see her clothing that she is hard core Muslim, also when she talks you can see that she still support terrorist attacks even if she try to lie.
So no any compassion no mercy for here.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
On a historical side note it was against canon law to draw and quarter a female.

Yep. I was going to bring that up, but decided against it for sake of brevity.

Instead, women were hanged (no drop, and not until dead), and then burned at the stake. Which would suck, but not nearly as being hanged, drawn, and quartered. The worst of which had to be the drawing portion.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I just changed my vote in to "No it is not right". Not because I think that she deserves forgiveness, but because I found out that she was born and raised in UK.

So what you gonna do with her and others alike? Sand them to Syria, Serbia, Siberia? All sound same, doesn't it? :)
Nope, deal with your problems! I don't care how. You can't just export them.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You buying yourself in same her place and that's why you giving her support. I don't know what your mistakes were, but I'm pretty sure that you didn't join jihadist group and even if you are times when different than today.

Jihadism simply cannot be treated as some stupid thing young people do and there is multiple reasons for that. As I sad if she goes unpunished, others would follow her example more easily.
Than we should look wider picture. She was born and raised in Muslim family. She did not rebel against her family believes, she only take it to the extreme. Papillon I'm pretty sure you didn't had support from family in your wrongdoings?
What you think how many times did she heard from her father sentence "They hate us because I'm an Muslim"? Maybe never, but is more likely that thing like that happen.

Then biggest concern is that she doesn't show any signs of repentance. It's obvious when you see her clothing that she is hard core Muslim, also when she talks you can see that she still support terrorist attacks even if she try to lie.
So no any compassion no mercy for here.
the problem is a lot of Universities and schools have teachers who are filling peoples heads with Left Liberal BS. I suspect this was the case when he was at Uni.. i could well imagine what they were spouting when talking about Gangs on his course. Given his age of 53 at the time, well you get my point.
also people in medical areas or people who work as a carer- Hospital nurse tend to be more tolerant.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I just changed my vote in to "No it is not right". Not because I think that she deserves forgiveness, but because I found out that she was born and raised in UK.

So what you gonna do with her and others alike? Sand them to Syria, Serbia, Siberia? All sound same, doesn't it? :)
they want to support these people go live the dream..live in one of those Lands. no but they won´t because now reality has hit them. no the UK is softer & more money. see it was all just a dream. They hate our way of life but want our money.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
so muslims had no ill feelings towards us? sorry but very one sided. I might not like something but i am not going to join a radical group & go to a terror training camp learning how to kill non believers. I can´t hear this they are victims BS. and no this is not a racist post just my opinion

Your entitled to your opinions I respect that but sometimes less is more I have made my views clear I have also been arrested for being part of a outlawed group/organisation so I can reflect ect in a different way I’m a strong man to be influenced by others or Lecturers!
I prefer to live my life peaceful but we would be boring to all be the same, let’s watch this space the Tory party have been sinking in crap lately I have a feeling this will be v political and Europe may try to influence our duty T May will have no option but to cave in as don’t think she has dual nationality il have a 1/4 of Tablet with you she gets entry?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Your entitled to your opinions I respect that but sometimes less is more I have made my views clear I have also been arrested for being part of a outlawed group/organisation so I can reflect ect in a different way I’m a strong man to be influenced by others or Lecturers!
I prefer to live my life peaceful but we would be boring to all be the same, let’s watch this space the Tory party have been sinking in crap lately I have a feeling this will be v political and Europe may try to influence our duty T May will have no option but to cave in as don’t think she has dual nationality il have a 1/4 of Tablet with you she gets entry?

Be Water my friend... 😆 Watching this

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Wasn't that so long ago here in Europe, we had drunken Serbes commiting atrocities ( we shot their wives and kids or lock them up for revenge?)

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Execute her.
I don't care for her opinion. Just like how I don't care for my boss's opinion. It's just words.

But she did join an outfit that was against freedom and executed anyone that thought differently from them. So, just like a dog with rabies, there is no cure. Put her down quietly and soon the dumb British public will forget about her and get back to watching love island or some other bullsh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
She was serving as a Poster girl for the IS to recruit other young women to join. When the journalist forces her to apologize to British families, her facial expression shows that she does't want to. In the end she complies, but adds, that it was the same thing in Baghuz.

Forum's poster boy Scouse Arley:

I'd just like to add that from our time in the 13, the only beheading Scouse took part in was his own with his side kick Jock on Thursday nights (the start of the weekend in Djibouti).

On a side note, President Trump who has told all European countries who have citizens captured IS to take them home and have them tried in their own countries. However Hoda Muthana who was born in Hackensack, NJ to an ex- diplomat,
On Twitter, he said he had instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo "not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the country".

I think (personal opinion) they chose to go to that country, they should be tried in that country. If I break the law here in Thailand, I will be tried here. If their crimes warrant the death penalty so be it.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Looks like my prediction regarding the UK government might be right! Looks like the UK have a duty to let her back but as with everything it’s a changing situation by the hour.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Looks like my prediction regarding the UK government might be right! Looks like the UK have a duty to let her back but as with everything it’s a changing situation by the hour.
Well it is simple. If she is their Poster girl then it"s nö wonder they love goats.. 😆
The solution...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

"This post has fallen below the point threshold, and has been hidden from view" :) Ahhahha. That's good.

Why so much complains? What I said that is wrong? Take care your own mess! Its good idea to live people like her in Syria, isn it? Well guess what? There is people there and official government (whatever it is) and they also don't like IS and extremist. In fact they suffered from them incomparable more than you. And now you want to leave those scum there so Syrians have to feed them and live in constant fear from them? Pick up your trash and take it back to England! When I hear her talking that's English girl not Bangladeshi.

Of course that not gonna happen. But never mind, they already send you tons of their garbage so you actually need to export much more of yours to be even. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
"This post has fallen below the point threshold, and has been hidden from view" :) Ahhahha. That's good.

Why so much complains? What I said that is wrong? Take care your own mess! Its good idea to live people like her in Syria, isn it? Well guess what? There is people there and official government (whatever it is) and they also don't like IS and extremist. In fact they suffered from them incomparable more than you. And now you want to leave those scum there so Syrians have to feed them and live in constant fear from them? Pick up your trash and take it back to England! When I hear her talking that's English girl not Bangladeshi.

Of course that not gonna happen. But never mind, they already send you tons of their garbage so you actually need to export much more of yours to be even. :)
well the UK feeds enough of your people don´t they? ..oh i forgot all are model citizens, Lawyers & such... the UK must be a great place because they all want to stay. Also ..
In Germany a lot of countries do not want their scum back even though they are citizens of say Afgahnistan & syria. They are so called Refugees. so what you are pointing out is not standing up. Double edged sword bro.