Side face tattoo

alidemir

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
Would a tattoo similar/same to the one attached below lower my chances of being selected?

OP
A

alidemir

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
The dots wouldnt go down that much so when i have a thin beard and grown hair, it wouldnt be visible. Oh also, just asking for a friend. šŸ˜…

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
A

alidemir

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
You will not have a beard, thin or otherwise, in the Legion.
Obviously. I just wanted to state that to give you a visual on exacty where and how it would look. You stated something to boost your ego I guess, duckface.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Just on the tattoo issue. The vast majority of the tattoos you see in photos on legionnaires hands, neck, face and even head are inked once they are IN the Legion. Every tattoo (and scar) will be thoroughly scrutinised.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Aslong as it's not racist or political i think it might be ok. Don't think you have much choice but to simply go and try.. Lee priest is getting his lazered off but it's a long expensive process.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Sorry, I was talking about the beard. As for yout tat, you will be asked some pointed questions which will require pointed answers.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Obviously. I just wanted to state that to give you a visual on exacty where and how it would look. You stated something to boost your ego I guess, duckface.
Actually, analog just stated a fact, no need to go off the deep end.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
Just on the tattoo issue. The vast majority of the tattoos you see in photos on legionnaires hands, neck, face and even head are inked once they are IN the Legion. Every tattoo (and scar) will be thoroughly scrutinised.
Hello, could a tattoo (non racists or political) be a factor at the moment they select the candidates?
I do have tattoos that ive got when i was young (and stupid), in my chest, back, arm (from the shoulder to the elbow) and leg. I got a couple of them "blacked out" and a couple of cool designs hehe. Could this conditionate me in any way?
I will be in aubagne in less than a month.

Most viewed threads of the week