a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some materials that may be of use

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Finish your degree first, as with the bridges, there will be plenty of water that pass in under them and maybe you, you find something else to do in the end.

I have had a drinks Don so bear with me on this on. Read between the lines he Will not go to France, if he works out as much as he does he is a poster boy for a condom advert with a degree I might add, and should be fighting chicks off, getting laid and slack eyed and silly once in a while.
The Legion will be there when he decides to go. But in the words of the great Yoda.
(A feck I do not give),
Best of luck young man whatever you decide

Roey

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Times have changed mate,before i joined up in the 90's you would find me doing cross country running with my poor dog..and hill walking and then running with boots and webbing on with bags of sand to build up the muscles that a infantry solider needs.
Stamina/endurance..a strong back and good calfs..

I don't know what good doing 6 days of weights would be good to anyone thinking joining up as they are training the wrong muscles..a solider need to be able to tab until he is told to stop with his burgen helmet and rifle..maybe a radio or a gpmg too if your a jonna..lol

All I'm saying is you don't need to be no daily Thomson (showing
My age haha) to get in to the legion or any armed forces..! They want a workable level and then it's progressive as a team so everyone is more or less the same level of fitness, apart from on a Friday when you may have company run..last 20 on guard for the weekend usually gives a hidden boost lol..

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
All I can remember is getting beasted in full cefo will tin pot on me head carrying roughly 25kgs without a large pack. Up and down the bloody Sandhill in Pirbright (google it). Made different soldiers and men out of us . Guardsman BRB which ever Regiment you served in the Household Divisiopn

Sasa92

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Stoengs running and the armstrong pullup workout would be a hella of a combo. Im doing his running part, and my 8km has improved well.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
sure...............