some suggestions

jpqs

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
hi, i've been searching for a good FFL forum fin spanish and there isn't one,
Maybe someone can put a section for spanish speakers and other languages, i've read many posts about the FFL in spanish on other forums, and many don't have any idea about the FFL, there isnt really a good forum to find info for spanish speakers,

I think it could be a great addition to the forum and many latinamericans and spaniards would be thanful

thanks

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
hi, i've been searching for a good FFL forum fin spanish and there isn't one,
Maybe someone can put a section for spanish speakers and other languages, i've read many posts about the FFL in spanish on other forums, and many don't have any idea about the FFL, there isnt really a good forum to find info for spanish speakers,

I think it could be a great addition to the forum and many latinamericans and spaniards would be thanful

thanks
I think that it would be too cumbersome, it would involve to have a Spanish speaking moderator. The majority of non English speaking members, do speak English as a second language.
Like Seth 1 wrote, you can use any of the tranlators on the net. While the translation is generally not very good, you can get the gist of the text and ask for clarification from the Spanish-English speaking members.