a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sporting events.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
LSU (Louisiana State University) band playing on Bourbon Street in New Orleans last night playing "Neck." I graduated from LSU, they are playing Clemson University in the College Football National Championships tonight in New Orleans

some hot chicks there :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Did Kobe Bryant write his own Epitaph *?

*noun
  1. a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Did Kobe Bryant write his own Epitaph *?

*noun
  1. a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone.
Some guy predicted his death back in 2012. Not sure if this is fake news.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Kobe was an icon, I can understand how his fans feel. This a big loss for the game and fans.
Bet he is playing 1 on 1 with Dražen right now.. :(.
They say God always takes the best sooner than the rest.

RIP maestro!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
On this day on St Valentine's day 1984 , Torvill & Dean.

Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean are British ice dancers and former British, European, Olympic and World champions. At the Sarajevo 1984 Winter Olympics the pair won gold and became the highest scoring figure skaters of all time (for a single programme) receiving twelve perfect 6.0s and six 5.9s which included artistic impression scores of 6.0 from every judge, after skating to Maurice Ravel's Boléro. Their performance was watched by a British television audience of more than 24 million people.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Disgraceful, Dusa can you explain this please:

Only joking mate. It wasn't intentional, so I can't see what all the fuss is about. I mean, yeah he's p$ssed off (at himself), it would be a sad state of affairs if he just shrugged and thought, F*ck it, who cares if I win or lose?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

It isn't the sporting event of the year, however, I would like to point out the fact that Conor McGregor is coming out of retirement for the fight which will be held in the middle east, not Ireland or even the Philippines which is Manny Pacquiao's digs. Could this be more in the interest in money than boxing? Voila La question !
BTW this is Conor's 4th time coming out of Retirement.
Manny AKA Pacman, is the only boxer to have been world champion in eight divisions.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
On this day in 1968 American Dick Fosbury using his unconventional technique wins the men's high jump gold medal with 2.24m at the Mexico City Olympics; "Fosbury Flop" becomes accepted most efficient technique.