a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Joe, that's just movie line. In reality and any martial artist (with hitting technique involved) knows importance of heavy bag.
Thanks Dusa. Actually it was meant as a joke. I mean sexpert commented on it giving the impression that he'd heard it numerous times before:cry: I guess my attempts at humor are not appreciated here(n).
I'm sorry all:cry:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Dusa. Actually it was meant as a joke. I mean sexpert commented on it giving the impression that he'd heard it numerous times before:cry: I guess my attempts at humor are not appreciated here(n).

We love you Joe bro ..(no homo).

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It's not you Joe thats problem with this way of communication. One can often be misinterpreted. Its happens to me all the time too.

As sexpert says, we love you bro (no homo) whatever that means :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It's not you Joe thats problem with this way of communication. One can often be misinterpreted. Its happens to me all the time too.

As sexpert says, we love you bro (no homo) whatever that means :)
It means i would share a Woman with you guys as Long c###s don´t touch… hahaha

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Come on guys I was once again in my joking mode. I know you guys all love me as I have just noticed that I'm missing 2 (two) likes to go to 1000 (one thousand) likes. So don't worry I can sleep at at night knowing that:
"we love you bro (no homo) whatever that means:)"

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I go to the gym 4/5 times a week, but it's the beer, so cheap and so accessible, and well... so tasty :love:
yeah but your diet out there? must be good Food. you can eat too much of anything but generally speaking much better than most here in Germany. I still eat now & again a nice Bratwurst or Currywurst mit Pommes :p

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
yeah but your diet out there? must be good Food. you can eat too much of anything but generally speaking much better than most here in Germany. I still eat now & again a nice Bratwurst or Currywurst mit Pommes :p
Frühstück

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Blütwürst mit kartoffel:love:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Used to love Black Pudding as a Kid. Breakfast was a Fry up. Mind you I was delivering milk before school up at 5 am every morning. Lots of running so had a good Appetite. Good old fahioned Restaurant near where I live do a massive Schnitzel...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wow love 3:33 remember keep your Core tight :)

Dusaboss is now happy. He has indicated his approval.(y) Even I might have a wrestling match with her. :D I like the Turkish wrestlers would coat my body with oil. She would win tho'. Or maybe I would by cheating.:unsure: In my dreams.:sleep:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss is now happy. He has indicated his approval.(y) Even I might have a wrestling match with her. :D I like the Turkish wrestlers would coat my body with oil. She would win tho'. Or maybe I would by cheating.:unsure: In my dreams.:sleep:
She's hot...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Damn, she's hot!

There is many lyoutube channels like that where were vary hot female instructor in thought awakening outfit doing exercises witch putting her in really "interesting" positions.

Nothing against that, but I wonder how many viewers really doing exercises with her, or maybe many of them exercising more right hand. :)

One posted by Sexpert isn't even so extreme, there is much worse (or better ;)) out there. My point is some of those (many) fitness videos are clearly made as erotic content camouflaged in workout session.

Status
Not open for further replies.