Starting my new diet today

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Le petit corporal got some fresh veggies and some fish, I’m making leek soup today very light and refreshing.
View attachment 5276
Sauce & some fruit drinks are loaded with calories be aware. Where is the Tuna bro? 😁 If training hard you need fats (some) carbs. Don't just drop them. Baguette is good. Apparantly the food at the farmis very high carb or so I read. The wee cpl is right about chicken & fish. I like Rice with tuna.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
don´t know if this link works. a good read on diet. massive info.
file:///C:/Users/elbalo/Documents/Encyclopedia%20of%20Diets%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Health%20and%20Nutrition%20(%20PDFDrive.com%20).pdf

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Sauce & some fruit drinks are loaded with calories be aware. Where is the Tuna bro? 😁 If training hard you need fats (some) carbs. Don't just drop them. Baguette is good. Apparantly the food at the farmis very high carb or so I read. The wee cpl is right about chicken & fish. I like Rice with tuna.
Ok good to know, I was starving yesterday without the carbs in me. Eating my foods food is a change for me, I eat my veggies but man it’s going to get some getting used to. I bought a freezer pac the other day steaks, roasts, ground beef Etc. Luckily my mom said she would by it from me, I’m not against donating but my Budget is a little tight.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
don´t know if this link works. a good read on diet. massive info.
file:///C:/Users/elbalo/Documents/Encyclopedia%20of%20Diets%20-%20A%20Guide%20to%20Health%20and%20Nutrition%20(%20PDFDrive.com%20).pdf
It says I can’t open it because it’s a local file, if you send it to me as a pdf I can read it.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
1115 pages lots of info I’ll start on it see what it’s all about, thanks for the help sexpert.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
It´s very in depth. I mean you don´t need to know everything but a good read about medical matters too. could get a book at your local book store for a few bucks which will be simpler :ROFLMAO: a lot of good stuff in there though.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
1115 pages lots of info I’ll start on it see what it’s all about, thanks for the help sexpert.
Yeah i mean later in the Book a bit more on what you need. Not sure if you need to know about Essential Amino Acids ... :)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Glad to hear
It shouldn't do you any harm
For the fish, variety is the word
Once in twice eat white fish and the other blue fish
By blue, i mean, sardines, mackerel or herring
Rich in Oméga
White fish or shell fish
Dont be scared of oysters or musles or even squid (calamars)
Fresh vege is better than frozen, just saying
A lot dépends on how you cook it
Vapour is best
Try and always have some salad on your plate
Say no to sauces
Vinigaire / olive oil, some mustard
Do not over eat = do not pig out
It's good practice for the Legion
On the scales, gives what?

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
yes i think he´s very serious about going. I think he will make it. :)
Thank you for the kind words, I’m very motivated failure is no option I don’t know how smart it was either way I didn’t buy a return ticket. Oct 20 arrive 21 I’m bringing nothing with me besides my will to succeed and the requirements of the legion ie running shoe shirts shorts Etc.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Is that French bread there? :) Wow, you are really into it.
I was sitting watching YouTube dreaming of adventures in a far off land, when I came across this documentary about the FFL. I watched about ten by the time I was done I knew that this is for me, I haven’t stopped thinking about it. To be honest i have a hard time sleeping very restless, I glad I am waiting though because I want to go ready to serve the legion to the best of my Ability.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the kind words, I’m very motivated failure is no option I don’t know how smart it was either way I didn’t buy a return ticket. Oct 20 arrive 21 I’m bringing nothing with me besides my will to succeed and the requirements of the legion ie running shoe shirts shorts Etc.
looking forward to your info on how you get on ...Hog Hunter bro :)

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Glad to hear
It shouldn't do you any harm
For the fish, variety is the word
Once in twice eat white fish and the other blue fish
By blue, i mean, sardines, mackerel or herring
Rich in Oméga
White fish or shell fish
Dont be scared of oysters or musles or even squid (calamars)
Fresh vege is better than frozen, just saying
A lot dépends on how you cook it
Vapour is best
Try and always have some salad on your plate
Say no to sauces
Vinigaire / olive oil, some mustard
Do not over eat = do not pig out
It's good practice for the Legion
On the scales, gives what?
I like all the food mentioned above, here in the land of 10,000+ lake (Minnesota) we pride ourselves on our ability to cook fish.

OP
F
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
looking forward to your info on how you get on ...Hog Hunter bro :)
I’ll do that, I really enjoy this forum and want to share any knowledge I have that will help anyone with the desire to join. You guys on here have been really helpful and still are, so thank you for the knowledge and taking your time to help a 31 year young guy Fulfill a dream.

Most viewed threads of the week