Swearing, Salty Language, Cursing

With my own military background, I thought I was pretty well versed in the art of salty language. I learned a thing or two around here, in fact a whole new level. Anciens know how to use their words effectively. Can't imagine how it sounds in French. That is all. Good day, gents.

With my own military background, I thought I was pretty well versed in the art of salty language. I learned a thing or two around here, in fact a whole new level. Anciens know how to use their words effectively. Can't imagine how it sounds in French. That is all. Good day, gents.
We have not started yet !

I've been reading all the old post, Chas. You must have used all the good swears as a young RM cuz I don't see you use that language here. Cheers from the States.
I can swear like the proverbial trooper but seldom do. I always felt it was unecessary for martial efficiency. Once commissioned I desisted.

However I am not a goody goody and regularly swear in Chinese. Their swear words and insults are much better. Some are so amusing, insulting and pithy. I also know 4 major Hindustani insults but have no chance to use them.

Cheers to you in the USA in these interesting times.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ditto for me, I still use sometimes Hungarian/Serb/Arab expletives. However, I dislike to hear expletives that some people use in their daily conversations.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ditto for me, I still use sometimes Hungarian/Serb/Arab expletives. However, I dislike to hear expletives that some people use in their daily conversations.
Joe what Serbian curse words you like to use? I totally understand selection of languages you chosen for swearwords. For Hungarian and Serbian I know for sure they really rich with that kind of words.

Especially compared with English. C'mon guys. You consider words "bloody" and "hell" to be bad words. :) We use them when we want to praise someone. :)

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
I am not sure which is which, but kurva anyad
Anyád picsája! come to mind. I had to get the spelling via google.
My spelling would have been kurva anja and kurva pistsaia. :)
There were more, but i do not remember them.

Joe what Serbian curse words you like to use? I totally understand selection of languages you chosen for swearwords. For Hungarian and Serbian I know for sure they really rich with that kind of words.

Especially compared with English. C'mon guys. You consider words "bloody" and "hell" to be bad words. :) We use them when we want to praise someone. :)
I fucqued your goats ?

Bella ciao. ..is actually a Jewish yiddish tradional song, by Klezimir (first recorded in 1919...but existed before)

Back on subject
You, who crawled out of your sister's womb back wards , goat fucque your self

Most viewed threads of the week