Teeth question

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I have one tooth that needs to be pulled out and 10 to be filled in. Do I still have a chance to join if I fix my teeth?
Yes of course you do. However, as a precautionary measure, you should see a dentist when you arrive in France before joining. I say this because if you have 10 fillings to set right, I'd say that the dentist you are seeing at the moment isn't the very best money can buy.
A filling in France will cost you around 20 Euros. I'm not saying that you will need to have any more treatment, but it's better than being told by the legion to come back later. then having to rush around and find a dentist that will fit you in the (the next day?).

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Makes me Wonder why so many of these young guys have such Bad teeth. My teeth at 52 are ok. Brush yer feckin teeth & cut out all the sweet shit.
I blame all these energy Drinks nowadays & Bad Hygiene.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
Yes of course you do. However, as a precautionary measure, you should see a dentist when you arrive in France before joining. I say this because if you have 10 fillings to set right, I'd say that the dentist you are seeing at the moment isn't the very best money can buy.
A filling in France will cost you around 20 Euros. I'm not saying that you will need to have any more treatment, but it's better than being told by the legion to come back later. then having to rush around and find a dentist that will fit you in the (the next day?).
I got three of my teeth filled in at around 18 usd each. (Will get the rest fixed next month, I don't have enough money at the moment) It's my fault, not the dentist's. I neglected my dental hygiene and I haven't seen a dentist since I was in my teens. He said I had strong teeth though, but the cavities had already attacked my teeth and I was a dumbass for not seeing a dentist sooner.

Makes me Wonder why so many of these young guys have such Bad teeth. My teeth at 52 are ok. Brush yer feckin teeth & cut out all the sweet shit.
I blame all these energy Drinks nowadays & Bad Hygiene.
Yeah its the combination of plenty of soda a day and my own fault for not brushing often enough.

darkwood

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
I have 6 of them pulled out. All of them are rear and on different places. Upper left 6, lower left 7, upper right 6 and 7 and lower 5 and 7. Plus I have never developed molars. I guess that is way too much.

Most viewed threads of the week